W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
A Christmas Carol” Exclusive Preview Movie Contest
Thursday, November 12, 2009 AT 8:15:00 PM ★
This is going to be my first time posting something up in Nuffnang ;D
So here I am going to post about A Christmas Carol which is going to primere in Singapore on 19 Nov 2oo9. Sure is delighted, that it is finally showing~ Moreover, Santa Claus is coming to town soon so best time of the year to watch this MOVIE with my Baby♥! ;D Well, so I am going to try winning the tickets since this is my first time participating. Best of lucks to me {:

Now I shall introduce each of the characters that Jim Carrey act~
Pictures taken from the Official Website


Ghost of Christmas Past
The first of three spirits that come in the night, Ghost of Christmas Past takes Scrooge on an eye-opening journey into the past, revealing truths Old Scrooge is reluctant to face.


Ghost of Christmas Present
The second of three spirits that come in the night, Ghost of Christmas Present takes Scrooge on an eye-opening journey, revealing truths Old Scrooge is reluctant to face.


Ghost of Christmas Future
The last of three spirits, Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come takes Scrooge on an eye-opening journey into the future, revealing truths Old Scrooge is reluctant to face.


Scrooge
Ebenezer Scrooge begins the Christmas holiday with his usual miserly comtempt, but when the Ghost of Christmas Past, the Ghost of Christmas Present, and the the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come take him on an eye-opening journey revealing truths Old Scrooge is reluctant to face, he must open his heart to undo years of ill will before it's too late

PERSONALLY, amongst all the four different characters that Jim Carrey portrayed in this movie, I loved the Ghost of Christmas Past because I know going back to the past is really a good thing. Because in life, we can only move forward & time stops no man. That's one thing about fate. We always make so many different kinds of mistakes and always unable to turn back at all. So if I ever have a chance to go back to the past, I will really be glad to do so. Because sometimes I really wish to rewind back to time and make things better instead of what it is now. After going through so much and time stops no man, I realized I must really grow up & be a better person despite all mistakes. Well, The Ghost of Christmas Past is seriously the one I loved the most (: Hahaha, the rest also not bad, and I know this movie is worth to watch ♥ If you are keen with what I said, do see the trailer. It is soooo N-I-C-E to watch, was totally addicted to the Trailer {: So curious to know whether did Scrooge learn to love Christmas or just die lonely during Christmas? ;D Well, this is just a simple & short post for all to enjoy~

Trailer of A Christmas Carol ;]


Lastly signing off,
A CHRISTMAS CAROL” OPENS IN SINGAPORE CINEMAS 19 November 2009!

P/S ; I wish to be happy (:

Labels:


»
«