W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Congrats to Christopher Lee & Fann Wong!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 AT 3:00:00 PM ★

Christopher Lee & Fann Wong's Wedding ♥
Certainly the Wedding of the Year (:
Yesterday night, I saw their wedding on tv & they are certainly so beautiful and stunning. I must say, both of them are definitely 金童玉女. *Admireees* I must say, love is so hard to comprehend when it comes to you all of a sudden. At the beginning, I was astounded cos both of them are together nearly a decade, only a few years back then, they finally confessed they are really together. Soooo sweet, right? Gosh, I must say Fann Wong is superb pretty in her clothes and everything then Christopher Lee is like so hot can :]

They are definitely match made in heaven {:
They prove to me that, true love do exists in this world, despite there are many breakups and sadness everywhere. I can't stop myself from admiring both of them. The Wedding of the Year is certainly the world fit for them! ;D I gave my blessing last night, & I know they will have a baby soon and last till old. Oh my, I seriously admire them alot. Super duper alot, cos theyyy are just so loving together. It made me wanna get marry to Baby♥. Oh boy, they are just a pair of loving couple! :D Gosh, I am so busy admiring! :] Happy for both of them, do last uber longgg till old! The two of you are definitely role models to couple this days! At last, Fann is Mrs Lee ;D So happy to see such a sight. The blissful-ness in their eyes can be seen by everyone, I know that! :DD Hahaha, enough of praises! ;]

Time for a quick post~
-------------------------------------

I think I sucks ):
I can't let my Baby♥ feels that he is Number 1 in my heart, I am such a hopeless sh!t. D: What can I do? Firstly, I got to handle so many stuffs eg : Answer aunt's phone, friend's phone, mom's errands and everything! It made me feel so hopeless and suckish bitch cos I can't let him feel that he is my Number 1. I don't know how, but seriously he is my Number 1. Whatever he is doing, I always put his first, just some lil stuffs I just wanna keep it low awhile. I don't know how? ): Chalet is coming, 1st yearsary is coming, I do not wanna fight with Baby♥ anymore! What can I do :/ Oh well, shall not think anymore.

Next thing I suck is because, I can't do things right. I have a brain and a heart but they doesn't tally each other, in the end they are always fighting with each other like hell. I think I am mentally isnane. :/ Oh well, let's just be positive! :] Hmm, I am having chalet tomorrow! So ya, must be positive! :]

Let's just smile and off I go. (:
Await pics from Chalet soon, I think so!

& Don't call me hopeless anymore,
It makes me really weak, not knowing what to do
Please don't say that anymore.
I will smile derh, just for you <3

Labels:


»
«