W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
G-Force is a good movie
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 AT 10:55:00 PM ★
g force Pictures, Images and Photos
G-Force (!!)
Caught another movie with my Baby♥ and Zhenwen :D Great movie, indeed! Thanks Baby♥ <3 Watched it at Lido! If you observe my Xiinqq's Twitter, you will certainly see me writting it! Gosh, the movie is totally HILARIOUS! :D Well, I loved Hurleyyy the most! :] He is simply funnie, cute, hilarious & just the guinea pig I loved <3333 This is Hurleyyy! ♥♥♥
Photobucket

I must say, Baby♥ is the best! Although he sounded pretty mean by saying "Why you got so many movies to watch derh?", but overall he still bought me to watch the movie! :] YAY! Baby♥, I love you! You rawkkkk! Hahahaha, well. The show was great having Baby♥ around, but what sucks is Ahteng was giving some stupid face. The entire day, he gave that suckish face made me and Baby♥ so pissed! OH WELL >:( 好人没好报! PISSED! Oh well, dulan luhhh. Forget it. Don't talk about him. Well, to me, Baby♥ is still love-ed by me ;DDDDDDDDD LOL, Baby♥! I think I sounded mushyyyyyyyy!!

Before movies, Baby♥, Zhenwen and I met up at Jurong East. Took Bus 52, headed to Tradehub 21 to D-Link ((; Oh ya, then headed to Clementi to head off to Orchard for movie. Bought Mac & here is our movie. Then heading to Baby♥'s house, after that chitchat online, ate dinner and off to Tamp. Lastly something short for Baby♥! :]

Baby♥,
I give you my word I will listen to you. I am so sorry for being such a bitch. True enough we have bad times, but I will change for you. For the sake of you, I will change. I will change and change all my bad ways. My Baby♥, I will mmend my mistakes. Be a good girl. Not getting so agitated over what you say. I will change, really change. Sorry, Baby♥. No matter what, I am going to change t be a better person. I am sorry. So sorry. ): Regardless what, Baby♥ I will be a better person. Just for you, I will change for the better and let our relationship last. I do not want things to happen between us. Let's last long & create a beautiful love story <3 Muahhhs, Baby♥.

Happy Birthday To You, Siqi & JialingMEI ;DD

Okays, I am going off lerh.
Time to watch my teevee! ;]
Baby♥ I love you wholeheartedlyy!

Labels:


»
«