W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I Wanna Be A Super Girl
Friday, September 25, 2009 AT 1:25:00 PM ★
iPod Pictures, Images and Photos
I WANT THIS! :DD
LOL, I caught my eye on that(!) LOL, but it is sooooooo EXPENSIVE ><|| *Faints* I want that! I want that! I want that! I want that! Cravingggggg for that~! All of a sudden, Iwant to earn big bucks! T.T Sadd-ed la, oh well. I got no money, no cash, no work, no nothing, only got Baby♥ with me. LOL, I sounded like a TART~! Hahahaha, gay luh. Oh well. I am blogging now cos my Baby♥ is off to bed. Hope he is resting well (: Cos e didn't have a good morning. :/ Ohwell, soo lame -.-

Okays luh, overall yesterday and 2 days ago, went back to sch with Baby♥ and Zhenwen. Did lantern! That's my CCA! ;D Geeehhh, pretty unbelievable that I joined ART CLUB. Hahahaha, I think I am blogging now for the sake of it. Oh well, I can't help myself but think of alot of stuffs all over again. LOL~ Did alot of blog shopping today and alot of lovely clothes caught my eyes. What sucks is that, Baby♥ doesn't like any of them. Guess I will slowly slowly try finding the one that fit me well ;D What is so suckish is that, I have big boobs ): It totally sucks to the core! >< lol. Today in my mission of blog shopping, lovely humans accompanied me (: That lovely person is Valerie's girlf named Touran. Well I known her as that~ She peii me chat chat the whole day to kill time. Really thanks for accompanying me~ Oh well, I am kinda sleepy right now .___. LOL! Okays, I think I will be fine.

Geeeeehh, I want to go eat liao. Eat things to fill my tummy. Stomach GROWLING! In the end, I don't have to eat already cos eventually I got no food. Oh boyyy, I miss my Baby♥. But does he miss me like the way I do? D: Just realized 我在家,我不在家,没有什么分别。 It makes no difference, nobody will give me that special attention like how my Baby♥ does. Cos he will talk to me, scold me, yell at me, sweettalk to me, sleep beside me & many other things. Hate being so un-loved. But this is my fate, who to blame? :] LOL, I am being positive!! :D Oh boyyyy, I miss miss miss Baby♥. Loves his loving voice, ain't I sounded like a pussy? Geeehh, yesterday was one hell alot of blood gushing out of my bodyyy! Alas, I came my period on the 22nd Sept, then then for the following two days, my blood keep bleeding, keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding. If you know what song is this, it is "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. STUPID, uh? Hahaahahaha, just helped lil bro play the "SHOPPING STREET", nice game! ;]

LOL, I suddenly want to earn big bucks to shower my Baby♥ with endless loves. How stupid -.- Okays luh, I think I have crapped enough. Gotta go alreadyyyy. Guess I am going to update something pretty inspirational sooon! :]

Stay tuned!

Baby♥,
Thank you for your loves,
I guess what's left is only your love.
I hope I can receive from others,
But it seemed far beyond reachable.
I don't know why,
No matter what I do,
I still love my family
Despite the way they say me.

Labels:


»
«