W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Life can never be as smooth as you think
Monday, September 28, 2009 AT 11:10:00 AM ★
Photobucket
Smiling In The Outside When You Are Already Crying In The Inside Hurts
PeeeekaBooo!, realized I didn't hop onto my "Create A New Post" yet I only hop onto my "Template". So, here I am to update a short post using the bulletin form! Baby♥ will utterly be surprised that I am awakeee at this timing. Come, let me share some news about what happen to me recently. Not much events like usual, just the normal way of a Girl. Soooo no worries! ;]


Well, certainly am happy. Hahahahaha, wah I was prettyyy evil to Randal last night. I spam him with 19 Happy Birthday wishes in MSNNN! Hahahah, lol. Tell you guys something gayyy, some of the blogshop owners become my FRIENDS instead despite I didn't buy a single thing~ ;] Was kinda surprise, yea? ;D LOL!! Hmm, well I must say I must be friendly, that's why they become my friends! Wahahahaha! >:)) Okays I am going off already but before that, I show you my chioooo bag! (:

Photobucket
My super duper CHIOOO baggg~ ;D

fall leaves Pictures, Images and Photos
& Sometimes in life, you don't find the things you want to be nice
But you just gotta stay happy and positive
Cos there's nothing you can do to change fate
But you can always write different lines in your fate
Whether good thing happen or not, just be happy
For being in this world where anything can happen
Be fortunate cos you have your loved ones there for you
Instead of groaning cos of all the backstabbing people
Humans are eventually humans, what they are just let them be (:
That's the way to be in life, sometimes.

Lastly,
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAT, RANDAL! ;D

Labels:


»
«