W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Always My Pretty Boy
Friday, October 30, 2009 AT 4:48:00 PM ★
C.heart Pictures, Images and Photos
Inside My Heart, You Have Already Create A Special Space Without Knowing
Being together isn't just all about how much time you have spend on each other. Instead, being together is all about learning to be everlasting despite having quarrels & conflicts and creating many lovely memories instead of just picking a fight. I realized the meaning of being loved is by three different men that I've loved. Despite having so many different kinds of ex boyfriends, yet only three managed to teach me the most. Three different men taught me the different types of love which I never know that can be true love. But amongst all, I am wholeheartedly attached to my current which is my BabyBoy♥. Yes, alot of posts have talked about how dearly is my BabyBoy♥. But in the love story with my BabyBoy♥, I must confess we are also ordinary couples on the street. We have quarrels, have good times, have what normal couples have. Well, I don't regret being with my BabyBoy♥. Cos he is always being able to melt my heart when I less expected it. Yes, today and yesterday we have some heated tiff, but which couples does not have? Well, no couple can ever be not quarreling and be fine, yet there is definitely quarrels and fights. Lately, had much tiff with BabyBoy♥ but I come to realize, "It doesn't matter to me a single bit cos I want him to be my future & I do love him". Yes, Celia told me that I should not always give in, yet tell him off but I can't bring myself to do so yet simply just forgive him no matter what. Yes, my BabyBoy♥ is a very sensitive boy, and a guy who cares without much notice. I tell myself, I am certainly fortunate to find him. Alot of things between us have happened, but its okays to me. I am completely faithful in this love cos we have come so far, and it is so hard for me to say goodbye. Everytime I see the way he sleeps, I feel the sense of peace in him. Inside him, there is a little boy & I know despite how sensitive he is, he still loves me no matter what. Yes, my mind fears he might leave me one day, but my heart and soul is always with him. I can't afford to lose him. Cos I know I love him, love my BabyBoy♥. The times we have shared together is so beautiful and no love has been this perfect. Love has its own pros and cons, but main thing is as long as our hearts are together, nothing can stop this love. Lately, alot of thoughts been running through me & I fear he will end this story but I rather believe he loves me than that. Cos I have faith in him. Everytime in him, makes me fallen in love each moment. I don't know if we can ever have a future or not, I know I am lasting this love story with my might. Despite both of us are like so different poles, but I know this is how true love actually works. It is weird how couple begin and end, but to me this is beautiful. You're my beautiful boy <3 Always will be. Thank God for giving such a beautiful guy. BabyBoy♥, so special. The guy who is just special in his lil ways, no matter how much bad points he has.


I love the way when he sleeps, just like a little boy. <3 I love the way when he scold, just like a fierce man. <3 I love the way when he hides under the blanket, just like a boy who afraid noises. I love the way when he plays with Stitch-es & Teddy bears, so cute <3. I love the way when he is half naked, cos he is so fit <3. I love the way when he disturbs me, so lame and retarded <3. I love the way when he daydreams, make me so smitten <3. I love the way when he holds my hand tightly, let me know he loves me <3. I love the way when he acts as if he doesn't care, cos he really care so much <3. I love the way when he is like a snake, cos he can make me smile <3. I love the way when he drives his car, makes me so womanly <3. I love the way when he get GPA of 4.0, makes me so proud of him <3. I love the way when he keeps quiet, cos he makes me feel serious <3. I love the way when he looks at technology, let me kept staring at him and learning <3. I love the way when he is loved by people, let me feel at least there's love <3. I love the way when he plucks his hair, so cute & adorable <3. I love the way when he sings "Endless Love" to me, so loving <3. I love the way when he is just the BabyBoy♥ I love <3.


This is the way, he caught me so in love with him. I guess, I am just good at words but not so good in doing talking. Let this love be strong and beautiful. <3 Cos I want to be with my BabyBoy♥ happily ever after. I guess my BabyBoy♥ and I are going to write a beautiful love story. No matter how tough it is, I must write with him & prove we can do it. What makes us complete is that we have each other together as a pair of lovebirds. It is quite imposssible to be apart, right? BabyBoy♥, I love you <3 Always my love and never changing. Love between me and him begins since 1o October 2oo8. Dearest, this post is just for you, alrighteyyy <3. quote Pictures, Images and Photos
& I agree with this beautiful pic (:

Labels:


»
«