W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Always my Sweet Love
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 AT 4:08:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Can you see any difference?
YoZ to my Blog! ;D
Currently, I am in class so I got to do a quick and short update (: Yesterday, I had a happy & fabulous day with my Baby♥. Well, before I say about that, my day is happily spent yesterday. Met up early in the morning to meet Amanda at Jurong East. This time, I was abit late cos I got to wake up on my own. But thankfully, she send me a text and it prevents me from slacking in bed. Off to Jurong East to meet up her, then off we headed off to school.

For the FIRST TIME, I didn't sit throughout the whole journey. Certainly my legs didn't feel naughty and tired. Maybe cos we were chatting throughout, chat until very engrossed in the conversation. Then finally, both of us reached Tamp about 7am ++, then both of us bought Mac for breakfast, gave the free coffee to our C.A aka Class Advisor. Hope he likes it (: After that, I have lessons till 4pm then off I went to wait for Baby♥. Well, during lunch when waiting for class to start, Baby♥ and I were wondering why Amanda kept staring at us :x Then, we also chat chat with her. Poor thing ): She got bad bad gastric. Ohyea, take care arh! :D As for Celia, cheeer up too!! ;] Don't think so muchie, Erm, then finished class, wait for Baby♥ to finish class. About 5pm, both of us went down to take our SUN Java Cert. YAY!! ;D Then, off to Baby♥'s house. We had soo much fun on our way, despite the sun is soooo terribly hot. Geeehhh, I hated the weather so muchzxzxzxz! Nothing but HOT HOT HOT! I also don't know how much I sweat siol~! :/

Okays, after that Baby♥ and I were off to his house. Had dinner over there, & happy to spend time with him. Well, time flies. Stayed over at Baby♥'s place till dinner, both of us went to shower. After that, we went to cut our hair. That's the thingyyy we do together!!! Hahaha, if you saw the above post, that's our new hairstyle. We went to cut our lovely hair at some store which just opened. Well, I cut almost like only 1o mins only compared to the other time. I cut for almost 1 hr 3o mins! FUCK siol! Cos it is damn longggg! :/ Okays, I am being lame. Right.. -.- Hehe, then Baby♥ and I had the best times ever. I bought myself 2 hairbands! & I am so satisfied with it~ Had so much laughter then my Baby♥ kept smiling at me, cos I am so cute. That's what he said!! LOL~ Sure is fun fun fun spending time with him :P Okays, that is about my happy day spent with Baby♥!! <33

& I want more times like this with you,
I feel so happy spending each moment with you
You're so sweet, & nice to me
And I am so smitten over your love each single moment
I love you, always <33

Labels:


»
«