W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Assure me everything
Saturday, October 17, 2009 AT 9:51:00 PM ★
I miss my Baby♥
Emo-ed ): Just suddenly, I kept missing my Baby♥ till I wish he is right by beside me. Oh well, just skype-ed and MSN with Baby♥. He called me earlier on, but I still miss him like always. But at least, he made me smile by showing me all his funky faces :) Certainly feel happy cos my Baby♥ is such a sweetie <3 Oh gosh, I love him dearly. Love is certainly like a poison, you can be so addicted to it, & you can be hurt by it so badly when it's gone. {: Just come to realise, that I do love my Baby♥ more than anyone else. Cos he is always standing by me whenever I am lost. Can't stop myself from falling in with my Baby♥. Love is so deep, and strong <3. Oh myyy! :/ All of a sudden, I feel like getting married to Baby♥. I think he didn't see it :x Cos it was really pretty much random, uh? So ya. Well, today I did chores for myself & I feel accomplished. Earlier on, I mentioned~ ;] I did ironing, did my test, rest my eyes, vaccum the floor & certainly makes me feel not lazy~ Hardly anyone chat with me today except YunitaCANDYHEART. I think I sucks sometimes, because I am always thinking too much ): Which makes Baby♥ keep scolding me, hate it to the corexzxzx. I must not think so much, yet smile smile more than ever.. Gosh, earlier on I didn't sleep well )): Cos, the weather is fucking hot! So hot till I kept sweating despite direct fan /: Geeh, just last night I got myself 2 GANS all of a sudden. I got myself, CherylJIEJIE & YunitaCANDYHEART. So fast, yea? {: Hmm, all of a sudden I suddenly thought of sliming down. :/ I always want to slim down, but I am heavy bones DD: Can't slim no matter how hard I try. Even if I drop, it still goes up abit -.- It just couldn't stay the way it is. :( Hope Baby♥ doesn't mind I am fat. :/ Trying my best to slim already.. but it doesn't go smoothly sometimes. Lately alot of thoughts have been through inside me ): I think I want to voice them out cos it makes me feel suckish if I keep quiet


  • Does Baby♥ feels horrible being with me?
  • Am I too fat for Baby♥?
  • Will I stress Baby♥ when I am upset?
  • Is Baby♥'s parents stressing him about me?
  • Baby♥ love me always?
  • Am I so useless/lazy/crappish/emo for Baby♥?
  • Does Baby♥ feel that I am always lying to him when I am not?
  • Am I giving Baby♥ too much freedom?
  • Have I hurt Baby♥ unknowingly?
  • Did I do anything wrong to Baby♥?



  • I can't figure out why the fuck am I thinking so much ): I don't know why, but I feel so hopeless suddenly to Baby♥. He is my Number 1, just that I felt like as if I have done many things but I don't know what it is. I know I have did bad stuffs in the past, but does Baby♥ care my past ): Oh gosh, if he knows I am emo-ing suddenly, he will slaughter me and tell me I am not telling him anything. Oh boy, what to do? ): I love Baby♥, Baby♥ love me. But somewhere inside me kept saying "I am too fat for Baby♥, I am nothing to him )':". Ohmygawd, can all this thoughts brush away NOW?! T.T Oh noooo, I really don't know what's with me. I am not angry with Baby♥ yet I am just sad cos I feel so inferior to Baby♥ when he is like so perfect. I think I sucks like nobody business. :/ I give Baby♥ nothing but troubles, cos I am always thinking of negative things! It has been a year, just that I find myself ain't pretty for Baby♥. I want to slim, but the fucking weighing machine always let me down ): Am I truly losing weight, eating too much, or staying the same? ):

    UGLY FAT ASS.
    I think I am one. I am such a UGLY FAT ASS :/ Oh my gawd, what's wrong with me? I need a remedy before I go berserk! Oh manzxzxz, I think I will be fine awhile. Let me just ponder in my thoughts for awhile or maybe Baby♥ can cure me. I am calling out for him in my mind and heart, but I don't know if he can hear me.. Guess maybe seeing pretty girls, make me think I am a fucking fat ass. Oh well, let me just stare at those hilarious pics of Baby♥ I took in Skype and hug AHGIRL. Baby♥ I need your love right now to assure me ):

    Photos gone cos Baby♥ want his privacy.

    & Cure me, please.
    Let me know I am the girl you always love
    I need your assurance to keep me safe
    Cos my mind is running so wild
    Save me, cos you're my only remedy
    I think I will get a scolding if you see this
    But, I am sorry that I am so sad now ):
    Don't scold me, yet assure me, can?

    Labels:


    »
    «