W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
我好想爱你想你
Sunday, October 04, 2009 AT 12:40:00 AM ★

Love can determine what type of person you are when you are attached to someone. I realized how sweet/bitter love can be sometimes. I don't know why but after such a long run to find the perfect soulmate/boyfriend/love, I realized love indeed changed me in both a good way and bad way. I don't deny that there are so many different ways you can be with the one you love. The one you love can be the one who changed you or the one who changed for you or even both changing in a equal ways. I realized that I have become a new person, a reborn person after being with the love of my life. Initally, I always been searching for qualities that I want but in the end, I found a guy who is completely opposite from me. So different from my imagination. I want a Knight who can be the sweetest sugar ever, best ever guy to express affection to me, a guy who ain't scared of attitude and withstand everything instead of being fierce. Instead, I got a Knight who is completely what I didn't expect. Certainly, at the beginning, I didn't like him at all. Didn't appreciate who he is till time passes by slowly. Time determine how much I can love this guy. In the end, this guy is the man I have chosen to be my Knight. I've loved him since 2nd October but we haven't been together till 10 October. No matter how hard he tried to woo me, it all failed till the day I fallen for him suddenly. At the beginning, I thought I will be a different girl once I am with him, but back to the real point, I still become the lil girl that he will always protect me. I am unable to change cos I have fallen so dearly for him to the extend of being a girl who is willing to be the girl of his heart. I am not perfect, he is neither, but God has certainly proven he is the one. Since 1o October 2oo8, our threads are tied together & I know we can be everlasting as we walk this path. As each day passes by, despite have quarrels or what, I am glad we are the kind who resolve things within a day no matter on phone or face to face. This guy is certainly the man that I can love with my whole heart. How much can I say thank you? It is not enough, confirm. But I must say, alot of things has been proven. He is indeed caring but just wouldn't show in a very obvious way. He may be sounded fierce but he is really loving me more than ever. Whether we can last till the day we held hands on the wedding aisle, wore rings for each other or we grow white hair together or not, I am glad I had this relationship with him before. I don't care what is happening in the future, yet I care more about we cherish each other each other whenever we are together. He is my love of my heart and soul. Our love can be determined as time passes by but whatever it is, I know it is going tough but I know we must stay strong. Cos we are together as one now. Well, how much love can be expressed? It is so hard, but I need you to know whatever it is, I will fight with you. Sometimes when I grow emotional, I will think alot but at the end of the day, I know I have you by my side. Having you by my side is enough already. Thank you for everything. No words can express the gratitude from inside me. My life would never be so perfect without you, you know. Thank you again, let me type something alittle for you at the bottom.

Baby
I love you. Thank you for being there, <3 I am so glad to have spend each single moment with you. It is coming to our 1st yearsary. I am excited that I have come this far with you. All the lil gifts I have given you, is from my heart to you. I really hope you appreciate them and be happy. Despite can't see your expression, I am glad I gave it to you. & let you smile. I know sometimes I maybe really immature, thank you for enduring. You are really good, thank you for your love. You may sound fierce, but I know you meant me to be good. But no matter what, you are so loved by me. Thank you and I love you always. Let's last this love story together, kays <333 只想爱你独一无二



Danielle {♥} Desmond <3 1oth October 2oo8, o32oam <33

Labels:


»
«