W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Busy week I got
Friday, October 23, 2009 AT 11:34:00 PM ★
Photobucket
In The Name Of Love, Nothing Is Right Or Wrong Anymore
HiHi Blog (L)
Been a week since I last updated my blog. Honestly speaking once school reopened, I seriously don't have the time to blog at all. I got many school stuffs till I am so lack of time. Gotta spend time with my Boyf, study from morning till late afternoon, so practically I don't have any time to blog. Omigosh, but I know I will still make an effort to blog during the times I am available (: 1oo% blogger crazyyyy cos I L to type alot of words.

Geeeehhh, I had such a long weekend!! Completely bust-ed manzxzx! Cos, I simply got so much things to do. But at least, lessons have been going on smoothly. [: Because, I don't have my blues already although it will still become BLUE due to some rubbish stuffs. ): But, what's over is over, must talk happy!!! ;] Well, this entire week is certainly well spent, did exercises too!! ;D I am quite feeling happy, that's a definitely {: Hahahaha, I did quite several things neh! :] I shall write in bulletin form~ See what can I remember, okays!


Monday
  • Breakfast with Sweetlove♥
  • Had LLA during the Morning.
  • Had SOA during the Afternoon, chapter 2.
  • Lunch time with my Sweetlove♥.
  • Went over to Sweetlove♥'s house for Dinner.
  • Went Tamp 1 to walk walk
  • Home sweet home before 11pm ((:



  • Tuesday
  • Trained to school with Amanda to school, arrived school at 7.45am.
  • Chapter 2 of SOA completed(!)
  • Lunch time with my Sweetlove♥ again.
  • ENW after lunch, surf the net more :x
  • Waited for Sweetlove♥ to release from class.
  • Went over to Sweetlove♥ for Dinner again.
  • Cut hair together with Sweetlove♥.
  • Went Tamp 1 to walk walk :P
  • Home sweet home before 11pm ((:


  • Wednesday
  • Came school around 12pm to lunch with Sweetlove♥
  • ENW start at 1.3opm
  • All this way was ENW
  • Let Sweetlove♥ wait for me till he dozed off outside :x
  • Only one person noticed my hair changed! (Jiayi is the person)
  • Left school around 5pm++.
  • Walked to Simei MRT.
  • Headed over to Sweetlove♥'s house for Dinner again.
  • Saw Lydia and her Boyf.
  • Home sweet home before 1opm :DD



  • Thursday
  • Met Sweetlove♥ at Tamp to have MAC for breakfast.
  • Went to school around 8.15am
  • P.E for the 1st lesson
  • Ran 4 rounds aka 1.6km!!!
  • Throw basketball with Sweetlove♥ and friends.
  • Lunch with Sweetlove♥.
  • ENW after that, Sweetlove♥ went home.
  • Made a promise & went home after that {:



  • Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday, ViviSUNNV!

    Friday
  • SOA early in the morning 9am.
  • Did presentation cos I was selected as the last grp.
  • Chatted with Sweetlove♥ and his teacher.
  • Saw Amanda & Peiling while waiting for Bus with Sweetlove♥.
  • Took Bus 31 off to Tamp to collect Sweetlove♥'s phone.
  • Bought Mac for lunch.
  • Went over to Sweetlove♥'s house.
  • Met up Sweetlove♥'s parents around 5.30pm.
  • Sweetlove♥ send me home today!
  • Home by 2145pm ((:



  • Happy Seventeenth Birthday, DeniseQINAI derh


    That's my week!
    Well, I actually forgot some, so ya. I wrote all that I remember! Hahahaha, there is always happy time & sad time, but overall many lessons are learnt! Geeehhh this days, weather is definitely bad!!!! So everyone must take good care, alrighteyyy (; Currently, I am already down with a bad bad cough but I want my PERIOD to come!!! Hehehe, at this time of the month, I WANT MY PERIOD TO COME ((((: So ya, I got to go and chat with my Sweetlove♥ already!

    & Sweetlove♥, I am so happy to have you.
    I am so blessed to have you in my life <3
    我爱你, 你爱我,我们一定能幸福的哦!

    Labels:


    »
    «