W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Everything happen for a reason
Friday, October 16, 2009 AT 10:38:00 PM ★
cool Pictures, Images and Photos
Bring Me To The Highest Point And Kiss Me Tight So We Can Be Together Always
Back again to blog .___.
Hahahaha, been such a lover of blogger since forever!!! Woooot, feel like updating so yeah manzxzxz! Oh ya, I got myself a new GAN. Well, I known her through plurk && coincidentally she knows Wilson, she takes Baby♥'s course in Singapore Poly. Oh manzxzx, she is such a loving girl always patiently waiting for her Boyf to be back from sailing! ;D Sweet sia! Hmm, she is very nice & always despo-ing for responses from Plurk!! Hahahaha, she is such a cutie. :] Come come, let me introduce her & write her a little post.

Well, she is none other than YunitaCANDYHEART & here's a dedication for her..

YunitaCANDYHEART (:
Hi YunitaCANDYHEART! ;D
& I am so glad to know you in Plurk! Gosh, we have certainly have advanced far, yea? From just mere strangers in Plurk, then slowly as friends then now, we are GANS! ((: Yayyy! So happy lo. Must last long long with your Boyfriend, okays! I believe after his sailing, he will be back loving you like the way my Baby♥ loves me. Must last like me, go more than one year arh! Don't care whatever happens in your family or cousin, you have me this CANDYHEART here too! Officially CANDYHEARTS on 16 October nehh! YAY-ness x333! Hehehe, we must last uber uber long as CANDYHEARTS! Hmm, good luck in SINGPORE POLY & I know you can derh. Anyways, anything just find me norh! ;]


Okays, that's for YunitaCANDYHEART ;] Wooohooo sia~ Okays, this days been mugging hard. Omigosh luh. Blogging is certainly my in thing! Time flies, & I must say "life is completely unpredictable & you will never know what will happen next~". Oh well, this is the way, uh huh uh huh~ Okays, I am so lame .___. I am currently doing alot of things~! Cos I am super duper happyyyy! ;] LOL, well today is such a long day. Well, decided to not force Baby♥ to take Singapore Flyer & Neoprint! (: Cos forcing will lead to argurment lorh. See, I am such a sweetie pie! Okays, I THINK THIS SHORT POST is enough .___. One thing for my Baby♥~ ;]

& Baby♥, I love you loads <33 You're the man I love the most terriblyyyy! You are just the guy once again~ I am always writing lil love notes to you, my love. Whatever it is, woaini, niaiwo!! :) P/S ; visit my Twitter/Plurk/Sgbeat for my Updates! ;D

Labels:


»
«