W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy First Yearsaryy
Saturday, October 10, 2009 AT 12:01:00 AM ★

Babylove
Happy First Yearsary To You & Me
& I am your Knight, you're my Princess
Today is exactly 1o October 2oo9,
Exactly 365 days since we gotten together.
I still remember the moment you confessed to me through the phone
Causing my heart to thump extra abit each second.
Time certainly flies
& we've arrived to our 1st Yearsary at last.
Despite having so many types of conflicts,
We made it through together with loves
The road is tough but we still managed to come so far.
Love has always hurt me severly,
But I believe everything changed the moment you pop out my lil life.
Although we knew in the Virtual Land together,
but we're definitely outstanding and unique completely.
Cos we last long & never played with one another's feelings
Everything has proven that you're indeed the Love of my Life, ((:
Without you, I wouldn't know the meaning of being loved and to love.
I must say, we have overcome so many ordeals to be together.
Alot of heated tiff and quarrels occured in our ways together,
But we proven that we can still love each other as one
One year is definitely not long enough, & I know we will have more yearsary to come
Cos I want to propose me and hand me a ring and a bonquet of flowers
And to walk down the Wedding Aisle with you,
Wearing a beautiful wedding gown, you wearing a black blazer.
Be with you till the day we have babies together
Then holding hands having wrinkled faces and hands
Enjoying our beautiful moments together now and always.

You're the guy whom God has given me since 1o'1o'o8
I thank God for that,
let's carry on last long and be the sweetest pair of lovebirds.
Deep inside my heart, I know you're my reason of loving once again
Lastly I say my favourite sentence of the day to you,
"I love you, Baby♥"

1o October 2oo9, o32oam
Happy First Yearsary <33
Danielle {} Desmond
You're My Knight & I'm Your Princess ((:
我很庆幸至少我现在能爱你想你,谢谢你给我的爱。

P/S ; It is finally a Year spent with him

Labels:


»
«