W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Hate falling sick!
Sunday, October 25, 2009 AT 9:40:00 PM ★
vintage background Pictures, Images and Photos
FALLEN SICK again
RAWRRR, I seriously wonder within one year, how many times must I fall sick ): I don't know manzxzx! I kept falling ill & already spent bucks on private doc + polyclinics. Geeehh, hated falling ill!! >< Well, told you guys I was down on a cough on Friday, then offically on Saturday an outburst of all the diseases came. Geeehh, I didn't know till I woke up early! For the first time in my life, I woke up at 8.45am! Fcking early, right? ;] I woke up so early & immediately I msg-ed my Baby♥. He was astounded by my msg :x Cos normally, I don't wake up early. Actually, I couldn't sleep well on Friday's night which is also Saturday's morning cos my cough triggers my throat so much )): EMO-ed!!!! >< Oh well, then I go get ready to meet Baby♥ despite I know my cough still hurts me badly! ;x But I didn't want to tell Baby♥ cos I know he will worried. I seriously don't want to spoil his plans & my plans. :/ I must collect Aunty's stuffs at PASIR RIS, so I must endure till the end!!! Geeehhh, giddy-ness occured while I was on my way to take the MRT! But thankfully, I endure-ed till the end! ;x What hurts the most was the part that I kept coughing.. At last, I reached Pasir Ris MRT safelyyy! ;D Wooo! But to my dismay, all the nonsence feeling came back!!! FUCK! :/ Aunty was slow, but still met up with her. She insists on buying me H2O & some bread! :/ Drank abit then I bid farewell to her then off to meet Baby♥. I don't want Baby♥ to wait long ): Soo ya.. Baby♥'s face was kinda in charcoal, but ya.. :/ Decided to head down to Private Doctor, didn't manage to go Polyclinic. :/ Too late already so its closed, moreover its Saturday -.- LOL, then visited one doctor named Chan Y.M something liddat. /: Thankfully, the doctor is not closed yet then finally met the doctor.

The doctor let me breath something and finally my breathless feeling subside abit (: Weeet, but the rest is still there. You know what? I got Fever, a temperature of 38 degrees. OMIGOSH, high fever siol! >< The doctor made me smile abit. But, I didn't have the energy to smile. LOL :x Hahaha, then later the nurse prescribed me quite 4 types of medicine(!) Got fever derh, got antibiotic derh, got phlegm derh & got cough derh. :/ So many fucking medicine!!! -.-
I hate being sick!!! :x First of all, let me curse all the thingy!


  • Fcking weather
  • Fcking cold desserts
  • Fcking medicine
  • Fcking sickness
  • Fcking diarrhoea



  • All of them shall PERISH & DIEE! But, I must thank my Baby♥! <3 He has been there for me when I was sick yesterday. He showered me his unconditional love although he went to wash car around 3.3opm. Hehehe, but I am really happy to have him beside me {: For the first time, someone actually spared the thought of sitting beside me, talk to me, accompany me, be with me when I was so ill ((: He didn't give up on me yet love me many many ♥ . I just want to tell him "Baby♥ I love you". [: Okie, so touched he is there for me (; Well, time flies~ Hmm, now the main thing is, I want my PERIOD to come .___. Due to me being sick, I think it will be delayed! :/ *GRUMBLES* Me want PERIOD to come ;DDDDD lol. Hahaha, just gotta wait for its arrival~!! :x Okie, this is so gay! Hmm, I am going to go off already. So ya, shall recover asap!!!

    PERIOD, FASTER COME TOO! ;D

    & I must recover fast fast
    Or else Baby♥ will worry manyy
    Guess it depends on time whether am I going to recover
    Once again, Baby♥ thank you <3

    Labels:


    »
    «