W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
I hate stress, who doesn't?
Saturday, October 17, 2009 AT 12:36:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Nothing Beats The Feeling Of Falling Deeply In Love
Love, Friendship & Kinship.
Does anyone knows how to balance them well till nothing falls?
Well, personally I do not know how to balance them well at all
Because the moment I found my true love, I lose many friends
As for kinship, they either show the green light or the red light
So therefore, I ask myself alot of times but I can't conclude
Cos I tell myself to believe that love, friendship & kinship can be balanced
But I am so wrong, totally wrong cos they can never be balanced at all
In fact, when one goes up, the other will drop or two up, one down or otherwise
They can never be balanced the way it is once before
I guess this is why love, kinship, friendship can be so withered.
Only true friendship will understand and not be gossiping behind you,
Those who actually left you and say "you are always with your boyf"
Are simply not closed friends at all, so choose wisely in friendship
But sometimes we can only see the true colors as months/years go by
Well, that phrase doesn't only include in friendship yet it also includes in love
True love comes when both couple have a level of mutual understanding,
If only one understands, the other fights, this is considered as not true love.
Well, but some cases is when the Boy/Girl just loves your company,
This can be true love, and can be possessive,
Just seeing the level of how the Boy/Girl is doing, agreed?
Well, Kinship is hard to balance cos some may condemned you
When you just did a minor mistake, some may pick a fight, some may talk nicely
But no matter what, as long as something really severe happen,
They might simply treat you really strict.. Understand.
Oh well, life is so strange sometimes having all this stuffs in our little life.


I am feeling stressed ):
I don't know why. Mom gave me $20, then I am afraid I might do badly for the next semster exams. I wish not to disappoint them, but the fear is there. Seriously speaking, I have finally done well ever since Sec 3 & 4. Last semster exams really brighten my day. Cos I did well, & I have proven that I am worthy, I not stupid! With the help of Baby♥, I am so glad I can such score! I own one to Baby♥! <3 Oh well, guess I am scaring myself only. Okays, shall not think yet focus hard. I don't want to let Baby♥ and myself down. (: Kays, pretty much bored now .__. I think I am going to download the DS online & do my Cisco tests :/ Still thinking to find answers online or trytry but probably giving it a try before finding answer ;D Hmm, today ain't heading down to find Baby♥ cos we had a long week already. Well, enjoy the times having with Baby♥ but hate the times we pick a fight. Erm, today is officially a year Baby♥ confessed to me at 2215pm ;D Hahaha, bet he forgotten already <3 Still remember that day, he gave me couple keychain {: The keychain I loved the most x333 Cos that's certainly one of the SWEEET-est! ;] Hahaha. Okie lah, I am being so mushy again .___. Sometimes, I also can't stand myself for being mushy :P LOL! Hehehe, okays. I think I am going off already. I will be back to blog when I have the time~

& Sorry to always making you worry about me
I feel such a loser everytime I make you worry
But I promise you, I will work hard and not fear!
I shall brush away all those fears inside me
And smile with my whole heart cos I have you by my side
Sweetlove, thank you for all your loves to me
& Sorry for the troubles I am always causing you.
You're the best of the best <33333


P/S ; Happy 20th Birthday to you, Zhenwen
Wish you find the girl of your dreams soon! ;]
Smile & cheeeers~ All the best nehhh! >:)

Labels:


»
«