W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
A Mixture Of Words
Saturday, October 31, 2009 AT 5:52:00 PM ★
:) Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy Halloween To Everyone (:
Halloween ; [hal-uh-ween]
noun
the evening of October 31; the eve of All Saints' Day; Allhallows Eve: observed esp. by children in costumes who solicit treats, often by threatening minor pranks.

OUCH-iee! ): My head hurts so badly!! That bump at my head still hurts like fck )': Sooo painful luh & my Naughty Baby♥ kept laughing at me yesterday when I hit!! It still hurts so badly >< Due to my stupidity yesterday, the bump is sooo painful :/ Hope, it will be fine! :/ Hahaha, oh well. Today is Halloween Day && I really hope if we ever have spare $$, I can go celebrate with Baby♥. Thought of going Night Safari or Singapore Flyer or Singapore Zoo~ ;x As I blog-hopped lately, a few of them went to Night Safari, it is like so coool although it is quite freakyy! Cos Halloween is filled with so many different types of things, got Witch, Ghost, Frankestein, Pumpkin & many more. [: Although so scaryyy, but I think it will be a great trip if I can go with Baby♥. But still must see fate norh! :/ Hahaha, Photobucket got alot of stuffs on Halloween siol~ Too bad though, Singapore doesn't celebrate such things, just have those horror thingyy! Hahaha, United States those American country have Trick Or Treat {: As you have read the Definition, children will be in customes asking for Trick or Treat. Hehehe, so gay. How I wish Halloween have holiday~~~

WeeeeetZ~ LOL, I am like home all day, so sian-sified. But its okays! I just read abit of my SOA then now I am watching PPStream {: Not bad sia, got so many different types of shows inclusive of Taiwan & Hong Kong ;D Oh well, been watching quite a number of shows but mainly I watch last ep. Hahahahaha, I also blogging cos I got nothing better to do :X My Baby♥ went to sleep already & I gotta start doing the stuffs Mom informed me too. Thankfully, I am already halfway done cos I did some before I ate just now ;D See, I a a guai kia! ;]

Oh my! PERIOD IS SO SLOW ): Still waiting despite its been a week! ;/ Hmm, lol am I grumbling too much? (: Geeehhh, hardly got the chance to blog this much, I shall do it now (; Glad manzxzx! My plurk's karma is increasing!! LOL, so random .__. I am anticipated to reach 80!! :] Well, soo gay! :/ Hmm, I am feeling so gay! Oh well, lately been thinking much much. Somehow, I realized I want Baby♥ to pamper me, like he always give me gifts, made me smile and more. This wk, had some tiffs with him but luckily it work out (: But somehow, I want his . Craving for that deep deep!!! :/ Okays, maybe I am just feeling so UNLOVED. Geehhh, tell you guys something!! Yesterday I chat with CherylJIE! -_-, I bet everyone will be saying "Why are you telling us this!?". It is just to let everyone luff luff!! OHMY! Found out something latelyyy!

I am sooo addicted to L4D (((:
My face is totally liften manxzxz! ;D I have been watching alot of youtube videos on L4D. Fcking cool until Baby♥ ask me "Can you stop using the comp?!". Awwwww, I am like sooooo A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D to L4D. Kyahhh, even if I hear name, I WILL TOTALLY JUMP. Yahoo, chatt-ed with Mei lately! ;x Gosh, am I practically reporting everything? I have no idea .__. Hehhhhs, realized Baby♥ and I have not gone on a decent date lately!!! Oh whatever, everytime school starts we do nothing but STUDY STUDY STUDY! :x Life is soooo liddat lah! But hehehe, saving $$ in process to maybe buy something for Baby♥ But maybe not? Maybe just use it and go out together. I want PA TOU with Baby♥!!! Hahaha, I think he is gonna call me nuts. Geeeehhh, I am so happy! LAME -.- Gay me! ;x

Just did Vaccuminggg ((:
I realize something!! Just now, I mentioned "saving $$ in process to maybe buy something for Baby♥". On second thought, maybe not buying something for him yet make something for him & let him feel my &hearts!!! (: Goood idea, uh? Maybe during holidays, hope to get the Singapore Expo job then make and give something to Baby♥. Well, I have quite a number of plans neh. Moreover, Christmas is coming && me want get Baby♥ something too. So two gifts so far! :x But before that, must study hard for SOA. Got phase test & practical ><|| OH NO!! ): Damn fearful lah! :/ Must mug hard first, but abit having Xmas mood! :P LOL! About that saving, hope to save at least $300++ upon reaching next year :/ But not Jan lah!! Cos quite impossible, will take me MONTHS! -.- Urm, but lack of ideas what to get for Baby♥. I might probably buy the things I need. NEED THEM MANZXZ! ;D But I don't mind anyone buying for me :x Hehehehe! Xmas Gift? ;D

MY NEEDS! ;x
  • A Diaryyyy! Nono, not a diary but something like a planner bk!! Eh wait, I think its also called a diary? :/
  • More markers, I want more COLOURS!!
  • Snowglobe, this is my lifelong dream~
  • NEW Wallet, craves for Wallet Shop


  • Hehehehe, the first two is more of a MUST NEED. But yea, gotta wait awhile lorh! :/ Now no time to play, MUST MUG HARD!!! ITE isn't as easy as it seemed, I want go attachment :x I know my Baby♥ sure go, not cos he go then I want go. I want go cos I want have EXPERIENCE but still must see chance~ Hahahahahahaha, omigosh it is holiday for Sec Sch liao!!!! >< & I think I am jealous! Cos our holiday end-ed, they just begun~ TMD, power norh! I admire my Lil bro most, after PSLE, he does nothing but play comp. Kids this days, haiiiii! :x Hahahaha okays, I think I grumble so bloody much until READERS are bored, right? :x Hehehe, I think I want go off blogging lerh, but before that I want say everyday is filled with different challenges. For instance, I am supposed to buy MAC Lunch for my bro but in the end, no MAC Lunch I gotta think ways what to buy for him. HAHAHAH, lame joke! Okays, off I go already~ See if I shall watch video or MANGA! Byebye!


    & When I miss you,
    I see all the things that remind me of you
    So I won't think so much
    Yet just smile all the way (:
    Because I love you, Baby♥

    Once again, wish everyone HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Labels:


    »
    «