W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
My First Yearsary With Baby
Sunday, October 11, 2009 AT 6:40:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Happy First Yearsary, Baby <3
As promised, I am here to update once again. I think it will be a long long update. Took me great lengths to edit those lovely pics but I am only updating those I edit-ed ;] Well, it is mainly about my first yearsary with Baby♥. Finally it is 1o October 2oo9, the very first year being with Baby♥. Well, can say long, can say short, but I know I want to spend more Yearsary together <3 Well, yesterday was totally a HAPPY day for us ;D In fact, I met up Baby♥ early before meeting Herman and Zhenwen. Both of us tagged along to join us in playing L4D (: Hmm, I met Baby♥ at 12pm at Bugis. But we were both late for awhile, so its okays~ I reached earlier at about 12.1opm then tummy got abit problem so went over to push it out then waited for Baby♥. LOL, I bought Chewy Junior to try it out then I decided to go down escalator at Bugis MRT to find Baby♥. LOL Guess who I saw? I saw Baby♥ right above me while I was focusing on texting LaiyinMEI! >< Was so uber surprised to see Baby♥ there. Omigosh lo! I got a shock. Then we went to a corner to eat Chewy Junior. Baby♥ didn't want to dirty himself then I eat lo. :/ Then after eating finish, Baby♥ gave me flowers! I forced Baby♥ to give it to me personally, cos he is soooo thin skinned! At last, he gave it to me ;D & my whole face was sparkling with joyyy! Then we headed to neoprint machine for our neoprint session~ Took with Baby♥ with a machine which totally caught our eyes! ;/ But I was sooo sotong, I fell down in the middle. 2nd time taking neoprint with Baby♥!! <3 Although some photo were destoryed, but overall all are pretty cos Baby♥ and I are super loving && kawaii~ ;D We decided to take next time and make it better!! We can do it again nicer derh! ;] After that, we walk walk walk then Baby♥ and I camwhored awhile with the flowers. <3 Well, the flowers are lovely, okays! ;] Cos I was totally glowing with smiles with the 3 stalks of pink roses. I know Baby♥ is the best ;DD hahaha, then Herman called. Answered his call then came along Zhenwen soon after. LOL! We decided to have our lunch at Yoshinoya.

I got a sudden craving of Teriyaki Chicken! Had that, then Baby♥ got Salmon, then Zhenwen got some that cost $8++. Totally enjoy the meal~ ;D Not long later, Herman joined us~ ;D Then we ate happily then over to LAN to play L4D~ With Herman around, it is way easier to play! Cos he is such an expert. Then we did some hacks xD then play play play for 2 hrs long! :D Well, I hated LAN .__. Cos they always make my head spinning!! Well, I know Baby♥ and I sure enjoyed playing L4D. We are definitely addicted to it~~ ;] Then, we headed off to Suntec City after much considering~ ;] Well, Suntec City brings back memories with all the moment I spent with Baby♥ So ya, I loved going there no matter what ;D Then Herman left soon after with his friend, then Zhenwen, Baby♥ and I went to walk walk~ ;] We walked from Suntec City to Marina Sq cos we don't know what to eat. Zhenwen keep saying "ANYTHING" until it made me rather pissed -.- So ya. After going rounds and rounds, Baby♥ and I decided on LONG JOHN SLIVER! Cos I got the coupon~ ;] Ate the Fish, Baby♥ got grilled cajun chicken rice, then Zhenwen got grilled fish rice. So gayyyy luh, Baby♥ fed me something then I buy his finger cos I was thinking why is it so hard, then I simply just buy! :x

Sorry Baby♥!!
Then after that, we decided to go Durian Head {: WOOOOT, after a fullfull meal we headed down to Esplanadage to catch up with Zhenwen and camwhoring session with Baby♥. We took super alot of pics together x3, inclusive of retarded pictures too. Had a fun filled of times together with Baby♥. Then relaxing there awhile, we decided to go down and eat ;D Well, those dishes are nice but I bought O Luay, Baby♥ got Hokkien Mee & Zhenwen got Satayyy! ;D Yum yum~ Loving eating this kinds of fooood~ Well, quite lucky for us to find seats~ Well, then after eating we bought drinks then off we headed off to MRT to go home .__. Hehehe, Baby♥, Zhenwen and I headed home after that~ :] Hehehe, enjoyed the day spent with Baby♥. He is certainly the best of the best ;D Really don't regret being with him. Well, tomorrow is the BEGINNING OF SCH already~ Oh well, my holidays are certainly well spent~

Lastly, let me publish those photos first and then, an inspiration for my love {:

Photos taken ((:
Photobucket
The Beautiful 3 Stalks of Roses by Baby♥ (:

Photobucket
Lunch + Dinner, delicious~ ;D

Photobucket
My eyes bigg?

Photobucket
Our are twined together <3 Photobucket
You really given me so many lil smiles that I never thought I will

Photobucket
Together with AhBoy & AhGirl <33 Photobucket
I want to be in your arms, always.

Photobucket
You certainly made me feel so bliss~ I love you, Pretty Boy :D

Photobucket
xoxo <3

Photobucket
I will never leave you till the day you leave me, my promise to you.

Photobucket
You became my Everything since 1o October 2oo8 (:

Photobucket
All of a sudden, 我觉得自己变成世界上最幸福的女人~

Photobucket
You dazzle my life with rainbow colors

Photobucket
I'll always be behind you, showering you with dozens of ♥.

Photobucket
Just a random pic to make you SMILE~

Photobucket
This is the Boy I love many many. Nothing can separate us.

Photobucket
Seriously, only you can make me smile so sweet

Photobucket
AhBoy {♥} AhGirl

Photobucket
I am me when I am with you. ;]

Photobucket
The radiant of the flowers wants me to tell you, I love you.

Photobucket
We wish upon a Star, that we will never be apart.

Photobucket
We are meant to last. ;D

Photobucket
3 stalks of pink roses tell me you love me <3 Photobucket
Baby♥,
I love you, now and always. If I have to recall, I realized I have come to known you for 2 years already. But we have been blissfully together since last year 1o Oct. Well, alot of things have certainly put to test in our relationship but I am glad we overcome those painful trials and be with you. I know what character are you, and you know what character I am, so glad that I'm changing due to you. I am becoming to a better girl. I know I still have many bad habits, but I promise you I will change for the better. Although bad habits are hard to change, but for you, I will. For this entire one year, I know it has been tough for us, but its okays because I know there are just mere obstacles for me and you.

In this relationship with you, I've gained and lost alot of things but I know I don't regret being with you together. Because, this is the destiny I chose. Alot of things did happen but I am fine with it. I don't care if we are going to last forever, but I care for the fact that I want to be with you now. Because I give you my word that, "I will never leave you till the day you leave me". Because now I know I love you like the first day I have fallen for you on 2 Oct 2oo8. God has chosen you for me & this path is created for me and you. Nothing can tell me to give up on this relationship, cos I love you.

I know sometimes you maybe controlling, selfish or what, but I don't mind a single bit. Cos you are my love, if I don't listen to you, who shall I listen? No one is there for me anymore, family left, best friend left, I am left with you and my ITE mates, I guess? No matter how much I wanna be back with those people but I know, it can't be helped so ya. Whatever happens, I know you are my sweet babyboy. <3 Thank you for entering my life.
Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick.
Thank you for this entire one year, I know there's more to come.
Thank you for scolding me when I am wrong.
Thank you for making me learn lessons from you.
Thank you for teaching me how to grow up into a better person.
Thank you for letting me know distance doesn't matter.
Thank you for letting me know your love is all I needed.
Thank you for allowing me feel family's love.
Thank you for bringing the smiles in me.
Thank you for giving me dozens of loves.
Thank youu for all the lovely memories together.
Thank you for training me in the road of life.
Thank you for all those lil gifts from you ((:


I think you're the only one I can tell my woes to. I don't know what else is changing now. But all I know is my love for you is never changing. It is always this lasting and loving like never before because I love you, and you love me. <3 No one can bring me down except you. Thank you for all the loves you given me.

Labels:


»
«