W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Random post again .__.
Monday, October 05, 2009 AT 11:31:00 AM ★
vampire Pictures, Images and Photos
Stuck in sch with Baby♥ but he is listening while I am surfing the net. Well, not only Baby♥ is listening, Quanyi & Weiliang are also listening except me. Because I am not part of the Netriders'o9 for EBS. Eeeyeeer, Baby♥ got his timetable already, but I have not received it yet ): LOL, I feel so shag. Less than a wk, my holidays are ending! D: So fast sia! Oh well, I got my results on 1st. Happy and sad with it though cos with such grades, I can't go poly or what! LOL but last night, I suddenly got the thinking of not going poly after ITE but go to working society then head down to take private courses. Well, although it is rather tough but no harm trying, uh? Ohwell, I hope to make cake at Icing Room with Baby♥!!! But just gotta see him and let him decide lo. Can or cannot, up to him. Geeehhh, I am craving for Sugaryyy Stuffs but due to naughty cough, I can't do that! :/ Sad. Hmm, drank coffee for breakfast, I am soo going to faint. Dislike coffee!

Thanks to Dad's mom, she let me drink black bitter coffee when I was young. The taste is so crap! :x Since then, I hardly drink coffee. Shall slowly try drinking, uh? LOL, I want to update Chalet but Baby♥ haven't send me the photos! :/ LOL. Hmm, had a lonqqq day! :x Hmm, yesterday dad offered me peach, && I got a shock! Normally he doesn't do such things cos he stopped talking to me -.- So ya. Hmm, let's just smile and be glad Dad will love me back. Geeeehhh, I feel so gay! >< Cos Baby♥ and the other rest are mugging while I am playing www.y8.com. LOL! This is what I have been doing~! Oh fish,~ I am missing Baby♥ despite he is so near yet so far~ ;X LOL! Okays luh, think I am bloggingggg to kill time. My game is calling me!!

I think I shall stop blogging soon, or else my Baby♥ will be all jealous. Hahahaha, he is just so cute! :D That's why I love him! Tatas! :D

Byebye~ :D

& I know you are the best
Always the best in my heart
Muacks.

Labels:


»
«