W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Rants for this wk!
Thursday, October 15, 2009 AT 7:03:00 PM ★

wedding Pictures, Images and Photos
They Lived Happily Ever After And Begin A Brand New Chapter
Konichiwa Everyone(!)
At last, I am here to update my blog! Actually I can't bear to update cos I really loved my first yearsary post (: Can't bear to actually write anymore post after that. But after so much consideration, I decided to update & created a "FEATURED POST" in my archive there. So ya, don't blame me cos I suddenly thought of that :D Well, my first yearsary will be my first feat'd post. LOL, time surely flies! >< I have officially start school on Monday 12 October. Just within this four day, I am dead beat already! Well, Baby♥ and I have been mugging hard! Just to do our uber best in Mar'2o1o. Exams are due then. Come, let me update in BULLETIN FORM {: So ya, do bear with me. This is just a quick and short update~! :D

What has happen to me for this wk?

  • Started on Server OS immediately on Monday.
  • Paid $36.80 on SOA & ENW.
  • My form teacher started to teach my class (:
  • Been going over to Baby♥ from Mon - Wed.
  • Started ENW on Wednesday.
  • Timetable changed pretty much alot.
  • Nuffnang $$ is increasing! :D
  • Bugging Baby♥ to take neoprint with me >:)
  • LLA Project coming right up soon
  • Suffered from Gastric pain since Thu aka last wk.
  • Baby♥ bought medicine just for me ;)
  • Got my Statement of Results.
  • School-ed with Amanda on Tue.
  • Chat with Celia many many!!
  • P.E can really kill me badly & for the first time, I did 10 chins up {inclined!}
  • Been craving for sleeeps this days..
  • Saw Dexter yesterday -.-
  • Mole is recovering which is so gooood!
  • Addicted to Cafe World! ♥
  • Lastly, been plurking & tweeting daily! ;]

Well, this is what happen to me, recently life has been liddat lo. But if anyone is missing my updates, view my Plurk or Twitter. That's where you can find out how am I! :D Nothing much though. So ya! :D Off I go to my Cafe World again .__.

& Despite whatever has happens,
I am so glad you are still there
Cos at least you are there to
Appreciate me, dote me, pamper me,
Kiss me, love me, want me,
Simply you are just there whenever I needed someone.

P.S ; Any updates about me, please view my twitter or plurk! ;D
P.S ; Oh ya! I will try to update wkly!((:

Labels:


»
«