W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Sorry to have hurt you ):
Friday, October 23, 2009 AT 10:27:00 PM ★

I am sorry for the hurts I caused, Boy♥
Deepest sorry. I know no matter how much sorry I say, it will still cause a scar in your wound. I really didn't know I have caused so much problems between our relationship. But I am really glad you told me what's wrong with me and still forgive me despite you are still feeling angry. I know you are still angry for the things I have done. But still, I am so sorry about what I have done. I realized my attitude sucks, I am always late. But I give you my word, I will change and be a better person. I am really very unhappy that I cause so many scars inside you. Slowly, I will try to heal your wounds since I am also the one causing it. Really sorry for all the stupid things I done, until now I still fear all this stupid things will make me lose you. Well, I realized my mistake. I really hope things between can get better, because I don't want anything to happen between me & you.

We have come so far to be at this stage. I really hope all this unwanted obstacles be gone & I will really change for you. Boy♥, I am so sorry again. I know you have done so much for me, & this time round I will change for the better and be a good girl. I don't want anything stupid and rubbish to enter in our lifes. It is really making me go crazy. Everytime I dropped tears about my mistake, I feel so useless. Cos instead of showering you with dozens of love, I hurt you more than giving you love. I only know that I want you to be happy, make things better for us. So that, both of us can be like last time. Always smiling in bliss. You are my everything, Boy♥. So nothing can bring us apart. I promise you, I will keep keep trying till I become a better person. I won't give you those harshful attitude, those unneccesary argurments. Cos all I ever wanted is for us, to have a lovely story together. Boy♥, I am so sorry again ): Cos my heart is aching, everytime I hear you saying how much you feel so hurt due to all my emotions. Weird emotions, I meant. Because of that, it causes so many thing in our life. Despite sometimes I think I sucks, you are always there.

It is my turn to be there for you, to let you understand how much I want to change for the sake of you. Boy♥, let me be the girl you always loved, not the girl now. Because the girl now is a bitch, a crazy woman on the loose. I am going to be the girl you always loved and cherish the most. I don't want to let you down, yet let you feel my deepest love instead of all those stupid things. Boy♥, I love you. This sentence and my actions will prove to you all of it. Because all I ever want to tell you now is, get ready to see a different change in me. I am going to prove myself with action & word. Regardless what it is, I am going to make an effort to do so. Cos I want you to love me more than quarrel with you more. You are my Knight, and this time round, I shall save you. Because the demon is within me, & the princess is within me. Whatever it is, I am going to be a better girlf for you (: Because I love you so much till I want to be with you, now and always.

I'm sorry for being so stupid at times. Please always know that I love you, now and always. Cos I will never change that love although sometimes there are words from you I want to hear. But its okays, I know what character are you. Although it is quite impossible to hear, but I will always hope because I believe there is a chance I can hear. Despite many things happened, but at least I wanna make things great. Boy♥, sorry for hurting you. Really sorry. Boy♥, you are always on my heart & mind. Until now, I still know that our love can last, cos nothing stops me from loving you. I hate argurments with you, so that's why I want be a better person just for you only. Despite so many rubbish and unneccesarily stuffs happening, I still love you

& Sorry for hurting you so much ):
Forgive me, I will be better.
So sorry for all the unneccassrily things I caused
I really hope we will be better in time
Nothing can stop this unconditional love of mine
I love you, always <3 P/S ; Both of us are back to normal already (:

Labels:


»
«