W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
To Believe Or Not.
Friday, October 09, 2009 AT 1:28:00 AM ★

WOOHOO!
See my buzz rating!! ;D
I got super duper good buzz rating, okays!
&&& IT IS STILL INCREASING!
Well, this is THE RECENT game I have been playing lately~
YAY-ness for me ♥!!!
This game is called Cafe World.
Fun & Interesting!!! ;] I intro-ed Baby♥ to play and he is certainly addicted to it like me .__.
Happy me, so play a game to entertain before I bid byebye to holidays!
Less than 4 days, school is reopening!!!
How suckishhhh! )):
Hmm, my precious Baby♥ and I caught a movie todayyy!

CLOUDY & THE CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!

Great movie. But I rate it only 3/5 :x
Cos it didn't quite interesting like Up or G-Force. :]
Well my Baby♥ rawkkkk cos he always minus things from my Wishlist. Oh well, back to the movie~

What's most memorable in the movie is STEVE THE MONKEY!
He is fucking cute! :] LOL! I love the monkeyyyy! >< Hahaha. The way it wants moustache is damn hilarious!! :] Luvluv the monkeyyy! Well, to me, I loved Steve the most! ;P

Oh yeah, I pluck an enormous courage today to remove my molee~
Despite it hasn't dropped, I am still so glad for it ;]
Cos I might become prettier? ;D LOL!!
Okays, Baby♥ accompained me, but in the room, I got scared alot. Cos sooo creepyyy! Hmm, mole removal is fucking scaryy! But ya! I don't know to believe in fate or not! Two incidents happen to me today! ;x

FIRST INCIDENT!
While on the escator down with Baby♥, I thought I saw Mr Tan Soon Boon aka My course's section head. Then after that, we went in the store & verify the person. It was indeed HIM! >< *FAINTS* I was sooo stunned to see him & both Baby♥ and my hearts were thumping like siao siao! Then, we managed to say Hi to him at Challenger. LOL, he forgot us -.- Okays, forget it. Didn't chat much C: just awhile and next is my next incident!

SECOND INCIDENT!
Just now, while on the phone with Baby♥, I blog hopped to DeniseQINAI derh's blog. Then, a unknown number called me, I picked up! Guess who is it? IT WAS DENISE QINAI DERH! She was sobbing badly on the phone. && I WAS STUNNED AGAIN .___. Twice in a row!

Okays, I really don't know to believe fate or not. BUT OHWELL! ;x Shall not think so much lerh! Cos I am tired. Oh ya, I HEREBY DECLARE I SHALL NOT DRINK MILK PRODUCTS FROM TODAY ONWARDS!!! Lastly, I wanna say that tomorrow will be a LONG UPDATE!! ;] Cos I got my chalet photos lerh and an event is coming on 1o'1o!

& I wish to say "Baby♥, I ♥ you."
Glad to have you loving me endlessly.
I love you too <333
Good luck for your competition tomorrow! ;D
MUACKKKKS! ;D

Labels:


»
«