W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
All my life.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 AT 11:45:00 PM ★
Photobucket
One Does What One Can, Not Does What One Can't
BOO! ;D
I am here to blog once again ._. & I bet alot of readers are anticipating to read my blog, right? So therefore, here I am. YAY-ness for me (: I got the sudden urge to update my beloved blog so I am here to post! ;D Maybe a simple one, so don't expect to read so much. I realize, I do have pictures to publish but was too lazy to upload them :x Today got the urge, so decided to do it right now manzxzxzxz. Time sure has flown so quickly & tomorrow is Thursday (: Well, ever since school reopen-ed, I've been living a busy life with my Baby♥. We have been mugging hard, cos this term is really tough! Seriously, no time for us to slack except our sleeping time D: Well, but I love being in this course :D How tough also must ENDUREEE!

Kays, as I said. I got photos! So I shall let them do the talking instead of me (: No worries, comments will be written. Enjoy them, uh? ;D

Photobucket
Firstly, let me show you a Feline in my school ((: That cat is always in my ITE & well loved by my school people :P

Photobucket
Next, this is my Couple Water Bottles with Baby♥. Hehehe, if you see clearly, can see CISCO ;D

Photobucket
RANDOM PIC! Baby♥ purposedly disturb me! >:) Naughty him

Photobucket
SEE! That's my Baby♥ in PE Attire :)

Photobucket
Observe my hair, SOOO HELMET!! Lol, took this pic with Baby♥ today. There is another one coming right up ;D

Photobucket
Now is my Baby♥ looking stupid .___. So yea! Hehehe, both of us are LOONIE TOONS :P

Photobucket
Doesn't this look like BANGS to you? Hehehe, my Baby♥ got bangs behind his head!!!! ;D

Lastly, look if you want to or else, DO NOT LOOK! :D
Photobucket
Muacks! <33

Hahaha, that's about ALL THE PICS (: I think some are LAMEE but anyways you must enjoy! ;D Got to go already, but I must say I enjoy texting LaiyinMEI ♥ :DDD

Photobucket
& I love you so much
Thank you for making me smile
Sorries if sometimes I am so unhappy
I guess sometimes my mind just drift away alot
You must take care no matter if you see me or not,
Never be replaced in my lil heart (:

P/S ; Amanda & Celia are certainly the best buddies I have for this wk~
Cos Amanda peii me chat && Celia kept lending me comics and chat with me ;D happy && touched~

Labels:


»
«