W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Don't Ever Say You Hate Life
Sunday, November 08, 2009 AT 10:28:00 PM ★
Photobucket
To Become A Loving Couple, There's Alot Of Obstacles Not Seen To Human's Eyes
KONICHIWA ,
at last, I am back to BLOGG! I know everyone is awaiting for my post, right? So here I am to update~ ;D I must say, I took almost a few hours to edit finish. First of all, I must admit one thing. ): I was a lazy bum for Sat & Sun cos I'm too tired to study. I was soooo SHAGG-ed, & I slept till almost heading to afternoon. So insane ._. Hmm, yesterday sort of have a mini celebration of 13th Monthsary with Baby♥ <3. Well, actually also can say we went to see Light Up Christmas 2oo9 (: Okays, before that I was being such a good girl by clearing my unwanted clothes & unwanted shoes (: Well, EVERYTHING WAS CLEAR-ed, hopefully mom is pleased :D Erm, LaiyinMEI, YunitaCANDYHEART & Baby♥ text me ;D

After that, I went over to shower (: Had DUCK drumstick rice for lunch instead of DUCK RICE ._. Heard from mom, dad told the person wrongly but its okays ;D Ate that, then went to use comp. Geeehhh, I am highly facebook addict but certainly, not as bad! :] Hmm, then after that went to watch my FAVOURITE MOVIE in DVD. Watch-ed Batman ; The Dark Knight!! :/ Baby♥ was chatting with me in MSN while he was planning about us meeting at Orchard Rd~ ;] I think I post abit on my post ytd~ Hmm, then rot quite much though while Baby♥ planned. Hahahaha, at last at 5pm Baby♥ planned finish then I go get prepare, && I never watch finish my Batman ; The Dark Knight ): But never mind, there's always chances. Quickly, I ironed my clothes then off I go to Orchard at 5.30pm. YAY-ness I am on time this time round (: Erm, then setting off, I was reading Celia's comics :D I ♥ comic books especially those romantic ones~ Erm, then after that I reached Orchard Rd around 6.15pm. Waited for my Baby♥ to arrive from Isetan. Not fair derh, ): Baby♥ saw me, not me -___- Baby♥ put on for me a Beautiful Necklace, & its soo lovely <3 I love it! :D Shall show you all the pics later~ LOL, we walked over to Orchard Ion ((: Walk walk there lo, only buy bubble tea & some chicken :DD Orchard Ion things are soooooo EXPENSIVE DDDD: So buy all that lo, but its Baby♥ who buy :P Hmm, after that we walk here and there norh, then we headed off to somewhere in Orchard ;] Saw his family, they were at Isetan (: We got go to Takashimaya too. Hmm, then after that we walk past to Paragon, saw PRESIDENT NATHAN :D Then, walk past lerh, we saw SOOO MANY BRAND-ed SHOPS -__- Okays, headed over to Paragon, saw the Opening !!

THE OPENING DAMN CHIOOOOOO!!!
I was dazzled by it totally!!! ;D Baby♥ also find it damn chioooo~ After that, we go inside blow air con, walk walk. Damn F-U-N-N-N-N :DDD Cos we have so much FUN. Hmm, walk here & there norhhh. After that, we went over to Orchard Central to take a look at the Roof Garden {: Damn fun lo, Baby♥ and I took alot of photos!! & they are nice :P Shall publish it later~ Erm, we hanged out there quite awhile and off we go to other places. Guess where we go? ;D

Eventually we go Plaza Singapura, been ages since I come down Plaza Sing & Orchard with Baby♥ <333. Woohoo, F-U-N~ ;D Hmm, didn't take much pics but we hang-ed out there~ In fact, I sort of have my LATE DINNER at there too .___. Had Long John Sliver, shiooook arh~ Baby♥ also had a meal :) Then after that, mom called me but I was in the LOO. So Baby♥ picked up & I gotta help mom buy SPAGETTI SAUCE :DD Hmm, then around 10pm, TIME TO GO HOME!. Went home chat chat on phone with Baby♥, then MSN with Amanda (; After that, I went to sleeeep! :D Hope to have more DATES with Baby♥!!! ;D Pictures will be at the bottom after I write about my TODAY ;D

Sunday, 8 November 2009

Brand New Day, Brand New Start ((:
Today, I become a again .___.
I slept till 12pm!!!! :/ Omigosh lah, then after that I went to bathe. After bathing, I went to iron my uniforms :D Well, iron-ed my clothes & make sure they are straight. Wanted to go Lot 1 but I was DAMN LAZY!! So ya, off I go to use comp :D After that, rot at home, used the comp. Today was quite SIAN-sified, I only went Lot 1 like quite late? About 3pm then I go, walked around quite awhile (:

Baby♥ was sleeping (: then I go walk walk kill time. Urm, bought my Comic Book Vol 9 :D YAY-ness~ So happy sia~ Hmm, soon after walk and walk, then Baby♥ finally woke up ;D chatted with him on the phone while I was at Mini Toons. Did some shopping for Thirteenth Monthsary Gift ♥~ ;DDD Hmm, well simple yet I hope he likes it. Did everything I am supposed to do then home sweet home~ Well, eaten porridge today :D Satisified with my Today~ Then after that, chat with Baby♥. Now also chatting, happy happy. As for tomorrow, ain't meeting Baby♥ for breakfast then meeting Amanda at 7am to prevent the PACK-ed TRAIN :x Okays, now I am off to publish all the PHOTOS then off I go to continue chatting with my Baby♥~
Saya Cinta Kamu, Baby♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTOS
Photobucket
On the streeet 1.

Photobucket
On the streeet 2.
Photobucket
On the streeet 3, love the lights x3

Photobucket
Santa Claus turning here & there on the streeet (:

Photobucket
Took this at Orchard Central, it should face us ._.

Photobucket
The Various Christmas Tree (:

Photobucket
I this Christmas Tree cos it is made of TEDDY BEARS :D

Photobucket
Single Teddy Bear Xmas Tree, last yr was green, red, white

Photobucket
Closeup of the TEDDYBEAR :D

Photobucket
This pic to me is the MOST MEANINGFUL :]
Live. Laugh. Love

Photobucket
Totally FASCINATED by this two :D
Reminds me of when I first fall in love <3 Photobucket
The highest point of the Christmas Tree, THE STAR (:

Photobucket
Me at different places at Roof Garden

Photobucket
Love this pic alot (:

Photobucket
We're the LOVEBIRDS, always together ;D

Photobucket
Muacks, <333 Photobucket
Me, Myself & I

Photobucket
Before I head-ed out ;D

Photobucket
This is the Lovely Necklace Baby♥ give me ((:

All this are taken yesterday at Orchard.
Will post up some soon~ :X

Lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE! ;D


& BabyToh♥, You're my last romance <3 I know times is a big challenge between us But let us last long and create lovely story I will change and be a better girl We shall also work hard together and get good grades No matter what happen, Let's do it together & soar to the highest skies Nothing can stop our determination, right? Let's do our best & prove the world that 'We can do it'
Nothing can stop us from loving and working together
Cos we are the main characters of our love story
From 10 Oct 2008, I have loved you

P/S ; Live because you are fated to be in this world, don't resent life (:

Labels:


»
«