W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Don't Leave Me Behind Crying.
Thursday, November 19, 2009 AT 10:27:00 PM ★
Everytime I Feel Your Presence, I Feel The Orange & Warmth Feeling Inside
Yoodihoo Readers ♥
Have anyone miss reading my post? Bet no one does :x Hahaha, at last I got the time to update my blog. Have totally dedicate all my time to STUDIES STUDIES! Stress! But no choice, I gotta endure till the end! Geeehhh, Exams are critical to me!!! It is due in Mar 2010, despite its a long way but I must work my best. Hahaha, but most importantly I can't bear to neglect my Babyblog too! It has been there for me for the past FIVE LONG YEARS. Got feelings derh, okays! :D

Well, today I got several pictures to be published. Your mind must be saying "At long last, there are PICTURES"~~ Hahaha, in fact there are just PRETTY MUCH RANDOM pictures (: So ya, pardon me~ I enjoy taking all sorts of pics~ Hehehe, today there is this John Little Sale at Expo which is super near my school. I went there with Babylove♥ after S&W. :D Gosh, I was totally FASCINATED by the CHIOO CHIOO shoes! :] They're soo pretty! ;D In fact, was interested in one pair BUT there is only size 5 when I am like size 7. Wtf, right? But fret not, other pairs caught my eye & I decided to buy one~ ;D WeeetZ~ It is like only $10.90 && the brand is like CHARLES & KEITH. Gosh, happy me ;D I got such a FABULOUS HEELS for Christmas cum Chinese New Year {: I am definitely HAPPY HAPPY worhhh! >:) Babylove♥ is also happy with the shoes~ Hmm, after that we went walking here & there!! ;] Omigosh luh, know what?

I WAS SO TEMPTED BY THE CHOCOLATES!
Wanted to buy Calbury and many others but I was stopped by Babylove♥ && THE PRICE. Geeehhh, although it is REALLY CHEAP already but I have to control my spending~ So therefore, I did not buy any tidbits, its Babylove♥ who bought the tidbits! ;] Hahaha, && what's best is he bought them all for me ._. Thank you, Babylove♥!!! <3 Hahaha, then I was totally in with the DUCKIEEE~~! ;D That's mashmallow~ ;D It is sold at $0.45 (: Cheap and YUM YUM~ Woohoo, then after rush back to school cos I got mixed up with the time. In the end, skipped lunch :/ Then, went back class already. Babylove♥ joined me inside till 3pm liddat then Babylove♥ went home first.

Thought I can go home at 4pm, but something happen caused me to go home at 6pm :/ But overall, see her liddat, my heart melt. Hopefully she is fine already~ Somehow her character towards FRIENDSHIP feels like me last time, just that I don't cry ._. Urm, then after that finally on my way home. I took Bus 31 with Amanda & Peiling, then I went off first cos I was SOOO HUNGRYY D: Home-ed around 7pm~ Babylove♥ text me all the way while I was heading home :D once again, thank you Babylove♥ <3 muacks! Hmm, overall this whole week is coming to an END soon. Glad to have friends like Celia, Joelle, SisTAN, SisCHUA, Amanda, Jiayi, Ivy they all peii me ~~ ;D hahaha,
I ♥ you guys~~~!

Well, last Monday was Melvin & Mr.Victor's birthday (: My class had a mini celebration for Mr.Victor which is my Form Teacher~! ;D Hmm, we gave him Ponyo Ponyo~ It is certainly CUTE! ;D Hahaha. Well, want to know more visit Amanda's Blog to know more :P Hahahaha, I am lazy~! Okays I want publish the photos && play my facebook and chat with my Babylove♥! ;x

Photos~!

Photobucket
My super pretty Heeels that I am so in so dearly now ._.

Photobucket
Loves them to the maxzxzxz~

Photobucket
The picture I should show long long ago~
That's what Babylove♥ and I won~

Photobucket
DUCKIE! :D

Photobucket
The adorable Ponyo Ponyo~ ♥♥

MyHotComments.com
& I love you loads loads <3 I don't know what's coming towards us But I really wish things will get better in time Sick and tired of unhappiness Just want to be happily with you, love. Hopefully things are definitely smooth now. After yesterday, I wish no more mishaps happen. Sick of it ): Both of us are at fault but thankfully it is overcomed. Hope as days goes by all the things will be fine, and great as before. (: I hate unhappiness, really hate. No matter what, I am always here. Always standing by you. Just understand & note that I love you and always loving you. Time has flown, it is certainly a big challenge. Oh well. 失望可能会发生可是我相信我们一定能一起面对

Labels:


»
«