W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Thirteenth Monthsary !
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
Photobucket
1o November 2oo9 <3
Happy Thirteenth Monthsary, BabyLove
It takes two hands to last a beautiful love story
Wanting to find a perfect love story is completely impossible
I always search to find the perfect Knight
To be able to love me, dote me, pamper me, cherish me & more
Instead of receiving all this, hurts come more than love
Therefore I slowly given up on finding the Perfect Knight
But fate sure love to play along with people
That's when a man who suddenly appear in my little life
He is just an ordinary guy who doesn't make me go gaga over
And certainly not the Knight I always wanted
Being just as friends, hanging out together, movies together
Slowly, things start to change but I don't know at all
One fine day, he asked me a question that I never expected
'Are you willing to let me take care of you?'
Until today, that question of his was lay deeply inside my head
Stunned was what I felt at that instant, completely surprised
Cos I didn't know that he is indeed in love with me
Slowly, never once that I thought I will have feelings for him
Then actually, I fell in love with him so deeply
& Both of us were officially attached on 1o October 2oo8, o32oam
Until today, we are still happily attached,
Went through so many thicks and thins to be the loving couple
Once again, it is another monthsary & it is our Thirteenth Monthsary
Happy Thirteenth Monthsary once again, my 10th <3


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember last year Nov'o8, that's our lovely first monthsary (:
Both of us were so happy & I even did make up by JialingMEI
Well, those moments I remember them so clearly still
During that day, I specially bought you a cake made by JialingMEI's mom
It is written as D&D aka Desmond & Danielle
I also specially written different papers just for you,
Along with a photo frame of me & you <33 That's my first time using my creativity to give something to a Boy. Well, my love I am so happy to have accept you on 10 October 2008 You changed my life completely and I know I am growing up alot Thanks to you, I have faced many different ups and downs That enable me to be a matured & loving girlf My love, thank you for the necklace this year & last yr that necklace I will always be here for you whenever you need me Hopefully you like that lil gift I made & the laptop bag & I ♥ you, Baby♥

Let's remember the past abit (:

Photobucket
This is our First Monthsary pic (:

Photobucket
This are the lil gifts we both give each other (:

Photobucket
This is our Thirteenth Monthsary pic (:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is what I gave him for Thirteenth Monthsary & what he given me (:

& Baby, I will never leave you
One Year and One Month With You <3

Labels:


»
«