W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
No Boundaries!!!!
Saturday, November 07, 2009 AT 3:30:00 PM ★
OMIGOSH(!)
Back to blog once again .____.
But main thing is, I am here to say that "I am highly addicted to one song!" :] Okays this is pretty much LAMEEEE ;D But I just wanna say that!! That song is ringing in my ears alot! :D Honestly speaking, I am so hysterical~. Geeehhhh, no more jobs for me & Baby♥ ): Oh well, just be happy norh! There's always CHANCES ((: Hmm, rejection are unpredictable {: Just be happy lo! ;D Okays back to THE SONG. Kyahhhh! So addictive lah!
CAN'T WAIT TO INTRO TO YOU ALL! ♥
But the song is pretty much quite old liao bah! It is from American Idol but I don't watch that show. I hear the song through Baby♥'s comp :D Come Come, I intro~

It is....,
NO BOUNDARIES by Adam Lambert


So what if he is gay?
At least his songs are FAN-STA-TIC!!!!!! *Jumps for joy* I think, I will be highly addicted to this song for quite a while. So pardon me, if I keep hearing the same song!! ;D Hmm, time flies. Shall put the lyrics on later! Gosh, I think Baby♥ will call me nuts! >< & my mom doesn't know that I am home. GAYYYY!! LOL. Hmm, okays. -.- One more thing, I am using WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL now! ;D Don't believe me, see this screenshot (;


Here it is (:

My brother tell me, NO DIFFERENCE. Hmph, feel like boxing his face :x Cos he can't see the diff!!! LOL, I got that Windows 7 Professional free due to my course~ YAY, save myself $500 -.- & me no longer using Windows XP. Sayanora to all the things previously there~ ;D Hmm, got an urge to watch one show...,

Dark Knight quote Pictures, Images and Photos
BATMAN ; THE DARK KNIGHT

Shall watch the disc later, after I blog (: Hahahaha, yay~ Okays lah, I think I want to go lerh~ ;] Hmm any updates, view my PLURK/TWITTER

& In life, everything is so unexpected
You won't know one day something bad might happen
So just cherish with the ones you love
Before you lose them forever
For all those unpredictable things,
Just be happy at least you have a chance
Instead of not any chances.
So therefore, I must say I appreciate life (:

P/S ; Amanda, thanks anyways! ;D But await news whether is there other~
P/S/S ; LaiyinMEI, cheer up~ You always have Jie heree :D Muacks!
P/S/S/S ; YAY, maybe meeting Baby♥ later at Orchard Rd see Xmas Lightings && he buy me a gift for 13th Monthsary (: I ♥ you

Lyrics is as below. ;D
Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever if you feel you've lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away

Coz hear I am — still holding on!

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe it's harder to believe

You'll make it through the pain (or through all your aches and pains)
Weather the hurricane
To get to that one thing

When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
B-reak every rule coz there's nothing between you
And your dreams

Every step you climb another mountain
Every breathe it's harder to believe

Yeah...

There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries

With every step you climb another mountain
With every breathe it's harder to believe
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can

There are no boundaries.
There are now boundaries.
There are now boundaries.

Labels:


»
«