W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Nothing is impossible
Sunday, November 29, 2009 AT 3:00:00 PM ★
I SHOULD NOT BE LAZY & just blog (:
Hahaha, saddening to say, I am still rather lazy to blog! ;] But who cares, now got the urge to blog. So here comes words again, be happy cos I am blogging! Gosh my updates are certainly so much lesser compared to last time. Guess events must have been maintaining the same -__- so ya~ gosh~ I am just bored to tears again. One happy thing is my lil period is HERE. Definitely better than last month due to me falling sick when my BoyBoy♥ must look after me <3 Still remember that day pretty well, don't wish to fall ill anymore. Geeehh this entire two days {Friday & Saturday}, I have been pigg-ing and sleeping non stop! D: didn't do any mugging sia due to me being too exhausted. I believe due lately, I have been so tired!

I meant VERY TIREDD, but glad that at least I have enough rest too. Probably tomorrow either meeting Amanda or BoyBoy♥. Depends on either lerh. :] Oh well~ If you have been reading closely my Plurk/Twitter, you will notice I have said about my Bro's PSLE :] Well, he plan to go Teck Whye Sec. Don't quite like that school, I have no idea why I don't like -__- Hmm, well lately much much things took place & I hate it pretty much but I just gotta face it. BoyBoy♥ and I had many conflicts lately and we almost actually had cold war. But it is all sort up (: No worries, BoyBoy♥ I love you as always~ Erm, time has been really evil to me.

I have so many unaccomplished dreams but I don't have the time and the cash to complete them ):
Sometimes when I thought I am going to society to work, I feel so happy but the next minute, I feel dishearted and sad. Because once I headed out society, no more allowance, everything is ON MY OWN. Felt so dishearted luh ): Wish I can be a kid like forever, so no worries, no pain :'( Sadd-ed. Oh well, no choice this is life! Hmm, can you imagine ITE might be the last phase of me studying then off to society. Thought of taking private Poly, thought of many things but I am afraid too. I think I am LOST IN MY SENSE OF DIRECTION )): That is the suck part! On a lighter note, I must work hard, work at my best. I must aim a good GPA in order to do proud to myself, BoyBoy♥ and my family! Lol, I sounded so P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E :/ That's the so lame part ._. Hahahahaha.

BoyBoy♥, this precious boyf of mine <3 Really hope things are going to be fine for us. I guess I am just being so random. Lol, when things are great between us, I feel great. But when it doesn't, tears just kept streaming down. Well lately did alot of streaming of my last time photos, I noticed I have changed alot towards my hair, clothes and almost everything. I saw all those changes in myself including how much I love Randal, Jordan & Winnie. Winnie's case is special cos the love I have for her is those reallyreally deep friendship <3 Guess times are really changing alot :] I can't predict what is happening next, but I am just going to cherish. That's what left to be done :] I guess! Hmm, I am feeling HUNGRYYY! >< Me want foooood ): Okays once I update this, I shall go and eat and iron my clothes, MUST IRON LERH.

Maybe I want go find more L4D 2 youtube videos to watch ^^ After playing ytd, I lovedie L4D 2 x3 so nice luh! Hahahaha, okays I think I am have done crapping & FOOOD FOOOD I want. Starving like hell >< Mom's food are so omigosh now, so must eat sis's food~ Believe mom is moody, that's why!! Hahahaha, let me go off from typing now~ Must fly fly away liao~ What's best to do, it is best to be done. I realized how much things are different now. Sometimes if I wish to do this, I know I can't do the other. Cos it is so hard to balance things well. I have no idea what am I refering but I find out that balancing things in life is pretty much impossible because there is nothing you can balance so well till you are used to it. For example, two friends get you out on the same day and both of them are important, it is totally impossible to spilt yourself up. Life is so tiring but we just gotta keep moving on towards time. Time stops no man. It won't stop because of you/him/her or what. It will simply keep moving like age. Age go up and doesn't go down. I learnt to be more matured in my little life and becoming a better girl. Despite now not earning much as I wanted, but I am happy to be studying cos once I get good grades and understanding well in class, I can acheive my best. (: Nothing is impossible, cos its you who made things possible.

& Tell yourself to keep moving,
That's the strength within you
When you keep moving,
Things will definitely be smooth sailing (:
Cos you know what's happening and what's best

P/S ; Hopefully I ain't lazy to blog :P

Labels:


»
«