W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Once In A Lifetime
Thursday, November 26, 2009 AT 9:36:00 PM ★
Retro_styli_A Pictures, Images and Photos
Be The Rainbow In My Heart
BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG !!
Today is the day I can finally update my blog, I bet all of you have been anticipating? Hahaha, tomorrow is the day I can finally rest alot because it is a Public Holiday. Gosh, me ♥ public holiday. Can give myself a rest after a week. This week has been a quite long week but so happy that it has arrived to the long awaited weekend. What's best is, my favourite day of the week is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY
. I am feeling soo happy! ;] I have waiting for this day~

Happy manzxzx! Sitex Nov 2009 is hereee & McDonalds have a NEW BURGER ._. I am SOOO interested in the New Burger ; Grilled Teppanyaki Burger~ Hahaha, sounded so nice [: Gosh~ I am like being a REPORTER, reporting all the latest things ever. Well, who cares! I just ♥ saying all this~ So you must get used to me :D Hmm, this whole week isn't as beautiful as it should be, but hope those RAINY DAYS are over ): Cos, this week have a total of tremendously alot of ups & downs ): && I don't like it alot. Really. This week can say "WORST EVER between Babylove♥ and me D: I really hope it is all over. SICK OF ALL THOSE UNHAPPINESS. Rawr~ Hmm, but on a lighter note, my long anticipated movie is going to be out on 3rd December 2oo9!! :] Bet everyone knows what show is that..,

I really really can't wait for it to be out!
Making me so eager to watch it like NOW. Haha, walked Sitex 2oo9 and I am so aiming for the movie ._. Every part of me is so itchy for that movie! Making me wanna watch it right now :D Waited for this day for sooooo longgg. I know you all should have guessed what movie is it!! Cos it is sooo easy to guess~ Hmm, are you guessing what I am guessing right now? ;D I bet you are~~~ ;D Come come, let me reveal the movie but before that let's give another hint~ It is starring Robert Pattinson & Kristen Steward. This is the SECOND storyyy!! ;] It is none other than......,

new moon Pictures, Images and Photos
TWILIGHT ; NEW MOON~!
I totally that movie. Last year, I watched with Winnie, Vivian, Zhenwen, Desmond & Babylove♥~ Hope to watch with her again :( Also want to watch with Babylove♥~ ;D Gosh gosh, that movie is out but I am so aiming for the student price. Cos I am so low in cash. $_$ Need money, ayeee~ Bobian. Must survive with the lil cash of mine :(( Oh well, holidays are coming & I might only have a certain $ ._. Geeehhh, I am thinking of Twilight ; New Moon!! :DD Hmm, I guess I am so insane.

Hmm, time flies~ LOL! I love typing short & sweet post ;D but I am always typing SO LONG! >< Can't control my hands from typing! Err, I am just being lame. Ignore me~ I am so lazy to post already, let's just end it off with a sweet lil ending~


& your pain is my pain
Your joy is my joy,
Your sorrow is my sorrow,
Your love is my love,
One lovebird will feel exactly the same as the other
Seeing you when you are aching,
I will ache along with you but do smile more than you ache, kays
I don't wish to see you like that
I really want you to regain your smiles again
I miss you when you smile go glittering
Cos I love you that way cos you are my lil Precious
Be back to normal, kays..
I will await the day you are fine again
Cos you make me so worried for you when you change
No idea, but I will try to make you smile too
Cos I love you, Babylove♥.


P/S ; Part of LLA IS DONE! :D
P/S/S ; Mummy has been so sweet to me lately, love you <3 Danielle Teo {} Desmond Toh

Labels:


»
«