W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Stop doubting my love for you
Sunday, November 15, 2009 AT 10:03:00 PM ★
Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
I Want To Go Round And Round Till I Am Settled Down
Hip Hip Hoorayyyyy ♥
Sooo happy that I found my thumdrive & won myself a pair of tickets to watch Christmas Carol. But sadly, it occured during school day & it is tomorrow ): So I got no choice, but rejected it. SAD D: Thought I can bring Baby♥ to watch with me that show I been wanting to watch. But thanks to school, I can't go )': Gave up my chance to let others watch.

LOL, that's my first time winning such a event from Nuffnang. But ya, no fate. But no worries, I shall join others next time. I want win tickets to watch with Baby♥ (: Oh well, if Baby♥ doesn't like, then try try jio other people watch. Hmm, time flies. Today, I did my ENW Online Test, then written some important things for ENW Phase Test next term. :/ Gosh. I finally found my THUMBDRIVE! Weiliang took it by accident & forgot to return me -__- Thankfully, he took it & returning me tomorrow (: YAY-ness! I am so glad that someone actually took it ;] What's best is because my classmate took it.

BRRRRRRR!
Today is definitely cold cold, hands & legs are totally freeezing! Craving for hot hot soup ._. That will definitely chill me down, & I really want it manzxzxz. Hopefully tomorrow weather will be abit WARM. Gosh, Fish today call me (: She jio-ed me out, but gotta mug at home so didn't go out with her (: Well, today been a good girl. Did some studying & ironing of my clothes.
I Strive To Be A Good Daughter ♥
I don't know if I am being so weird or so funny because whenever Baby♥ don't inform me what's he doing, I will start to anyhow think. Today, Baby♥ slept and didn't inform me. I thought what'd he go sia. :/ In fact, he went nowhere yet he was sleeping so sweetly. Geeehhh, I must be a very weird girlf. Oh well :/ Don't know why too. Sometimes it is so hard to understand myself ;x Hmm, ate mee rubus today for Lunch & Dinner :D I STILL WANT HOT SOUP :x. Lol! Just now, Baby♥ and I had a small tiff, but glad everything is fine now (: Currently, I am so ADDICTED to 3 different songs! ;D I like Meet Me Halfway by 黑眼豆豆 , Time for Miracles & No Boundaries by Adam Lambert!!!!

黑眼豆豆 is Black Eyed Peas :]
But it sounded cute, in CHINESE. Hahaha, cute? LOL, I am so lame ._. Hmm, today is Hammy's sweet 16th birthday but can't give her pressie ): Sorries Hammy, I shall buy you one when I see you :) I know she won't scold me derh :P LOL~ Hahaha, tell you guys one happy news. ShaifqahBUNNY & JunHAMMY tagg-ed me~ Animal Farm is finally tagging me <333 Totally happy! ;] LOL my mood still not as good, but alot better. Hehehe, I am going off already. :D Once again, no pics ._. Until events come lorh.

Enjoy the Words :DDDD
Okok, I shall publish some beautiful photos I found online, kays! :D
Got some pics before I end the post

Teddy Bear Love Pictures, Images and Photos
I love this quote {:

rawr. Pictures, Images and Photos
the colors <3 Love Pictures, Images and Photos
Nothing can win the mighty of love :D

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos
Fly fly, fly away balloons to where you belong.

Myspace Icons
Sometimes cute stuffs make you so pleased {:

Myspace Icons
This is love, uh?

Love Pictures, Images and Photos
Cute :]

MyHotComments.com
From Me To You


& Don't doubt my love for you
Because I truly loved you
No matter what have happened,
I have never had intentions to hurt you
Because I love you only
Now and always, loving you.

Labels:


»
«