W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Afterall, I Still Love You
Sunday, December 06, 2009 AT 7:06:00 PM ★
gingerbread house Pictures, Images and Photos
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! :D
Woohoo, Christmas is finally coming!
Everywhere at Orchard Road is filled with Christmas Decorations, making me so dazzled with this festive season. No more emo, no more unhappiness but HAPPY POSTS! YAY-ness, do you know something? I totally fond of collecting pressies anually (: Weeet, although gotta go "that place", I am still happy cos I can receive pressies! Hope to be able to celebrate Xmas with Babylove♥ this year. It is going to be the 2nd time celebrating with with Babylove♥ if I can celebrate~ Probably, I know what am I getting for him~ It won't be anything complicated~ In the midst of planning. Weeet, one more happy thing to say is Babylove♥ and I's 14th Monthsary is coming~ ♥. But before that, am uber stressful ): Cos I got an upcoming test coming up and I am super afraid I might forget anything. Don't care, tomorrow must practice lerh! ;] Anyways must thank Babylove♥ for guiding me along~

Babylove♥ has been the best damn thing ever~~! ;D With him around, I must score well & do not disappoint him. Omigosh, I am like so pok lately! >< But I am gonna get my allowancee! (: YAY! Hahaha, but must control my spending rate ): Must be thrifty for now despite craving for so many things.. Gosh~ I think I want spend money, but I MUST CONTROL! Well, must thank Mummy for buying me nice shorts ;] She has been really nice lately && I ♥ you. Geeehh, quite cheesy? ;x Hmm, so happy! JonBRO called me today! I miss you dozens, JonBRO! I bet he miss me too ;] Hahahah, crapped so many shit with him~ ;] Well, he is still my beloved bro~ Enjoyed the chat with him. Wanted to sleep with Babylove♥ today, but I went all emo-ed and thinking of Babylove♥ till I was unable to sleep. Sorry Babylove♥! ): Haiis, thought I could sleep.. But I couldn't ): Geeehhhh, I am declared sick again ): Bad sore throat along with FLU! >< F***, but I know I will get well soon cos Babylove♥ take good care of me ;] I am feeling really happy cos Babylove♥ told me he might bring me to Coffee Club and eat the cake! Excited ;] He has been really sweet~ I want to watch Twilight ; New Moon. It is out, but I got no time to watch with Babylove♥ last week ): Emo-ed! Haiis, but I believe this week will have chance! :] Buttocks has not been good shape, skin problem kept targeting me till I was so fcked up! Hopefully I will be fine soon ): Haiis!! Sad.

Didn't do much today, was really boring. Hahaha, Babylove♥ I love you. Miss him rather badly but I don't know why. Ate yummy laksa todayyyy! ;] Erm, okays luh. Been such a good girl again cos I talked to Daddy && iron my clothes although I felt lazy! Geeehhh, I am bored now ): Don't wish to update anymore, hopping to facebook now~ ;] Oh ya, before that I am so going to do EXERCISE with Babylove♥ & lose at least 3kg! (: Not easy BUT I AM DETERMINED!

P/S ; Wish me lucks for Tue's test (:
P/S/S ; Must lose weight and do excerise with Babylove♥!

After The Heavy Rain For Weeks, The Beautiful Rainbow Is Out At Last (:


glitter-graphics.com
& Back to normal, I am happy
Happy for everything to be back
Happy cos you still love me <3
Happy because you are my one only
Happy cos I found out how much I love you
I don't wish to lose you again ):

Labels:


»
«