W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Baby, Don't Make My Heart Cry Anymore
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 AT 4:43:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Will You Catch Me When I Fall?
BOO !! (:
I am back to update my blog right now, as promised. I said, it is either today or a dahy when I want it. Gosh, I am here to update. I got PICTURES to upload, I think everyone is awaiting for pictures. PICTURES~ :) Haha, I believe everybody wanna see it, right? But that shall wait until I have rant finish. Of course, I love to rant many things instead of just publishing the photos. Photos is always the last so therefore, please don't blame me :) Okays, I must proclaim one thing which is Baby♥ is back!! ;] & no more love sick. So happy that Baby♥ is back at last~ :) Gosh gosh, honestly speaking I got a Sugar Rush right now ._. Gosh, abit nuts! >< Err, okays! I am so happy can :) Baby♥ came back on Sunday and the next day, I met up with him.

Super duper happy to meet Baby♥ on Monday
All the way, I was busy texting with him cos the journey to Baby♥'s place is from one end to another. So near, yet so far. Have no idea why I suddenly kept sneezing until muscus kept flowing ): Well, probably cos Baby♥ is missing me~ I miss Baby♥ too! Diao >.> Hehehe, then after that I finally reach my destination ; Baby♥'s place. Immediately when I see Baby♥, I kept pinching his cute cute face. My heart thump thump alot, I am finally able to see Baby♥ after 5 long dayyys!I was smiling like a fool to myself alot, Baby♥ was like "oh me gosh, she is sot sot already". Hehe, was so happy pinching his face lah :) Hmm after that, I bring Baby♥ over to Mcky Unlimited to buy him his Christmas Pressie (: Lalala, decided to get him a Light Blue Stitch. The Stitch is really huge & cost only $24.90. Bought that for Baby♥ as Christmas Pressie. Hopefully he does love his Christmas Pressie. I saved for quite awhile then I can buy him that Light Blue Stitch :) Well, hope it brighten Baby♥'s day~ Hmm, another one coming right up soon :/ but maybe after Christmas :((

Later, bought Breakfast cum Lunch over to Baby♥'s place. Then, we ate our food together as his place :) After that, watched Baby♥ and his brother played Modern Warfare 2. Baby♥ is so HANDSOME!! :)) So damn cute lorh!! Seeing him play is like so COOOOL manzxzx (: After that, Baby♥ showed me pressies he bought for me :) My face was sparkling with joyyys! Baby♥ was really so sweeet to me, you know. :) He gotten me like 5 different types of gifts, that're the pictures I mentioned earlier on that I will publish later ;D After that, we watched teevee and kill our time. Did nothing but watching teevee. Wanted to watch Zombieland DVD but the storyline sucks like mad? Then, we decided to take a nap :) But Baby♥ managed to sleep but I can't sleep due to my irrating cough :'( After that, I went over to use Baby♥'s computer. Hmm, not long after, Baby♥ woke up :) Well, used the computer awhile, then his parents come home. Later, had dinner downstairs :) Ate bee hoon ^.^, then after that see Baby♥ and his Brother played Modern Warfare 2 again :) So coool, then later Baby♥ send me to Bedok to take train.

Roughly about 1o.3opm, I reached home. Chat with Baby♥ for awhile then off we went to bed. Long day spent and off to rest with my Lil Bro. Hahaha, then slept slept till today. Thankfully my cough is better~ Lastly,
Congrats Brice to go to his school of his choice :)

Time for pictures right now ._.
All the photos are NOT EDITED except one :)
Wish I can have more Christmas Pressie from frens

Photobucket
CuteCute Teddy Bear that resembles a Tiger >:))

Photobucket
I love this Christmas Teddy Bear alot :) Cos it is damn cute with a -shaped box. All of them are YUMMY YUMMY Ferror Roucher, you know {:

Photobucket
This is a BOX, guess what's inside? :)

Photobucket
This is another Box Box. I love this gorgeous box right now, but you have to guess its inside. This box is really pretty, cos there's a beautiful ribbon covered like a normal pressie

Photobucket
If you're guessing a gorgeous necklace, you're right! Baby♥ got for me. It is a beautiful Disney Necklace :D

Photobucket
Combination of the Box with the necklace ;)

Photobucket
Next, its this SUPER CUTE thingy {: Baby♥ gave to me on Valval's birthday celebration. I find it damn cute, SO DAMN CUTE. Guess what's it again? :)

Photobucket
This is the Lid of the pressie. Ain't Stitch, Angel & Scrump so cuteeeee? :) (So are you guessing it correct now?)

Photobucket
The UBER KAWAII cup, but that's ain't the everything :]

Photobucket
The whole entire thingggg ^_^ Very cute, uh :3

Photobucket
Last pressie is in the plastic baggg :) Do guess neh ;)

Photobucket
Hehe, it is Aloe Vera Lotion ;D Baby♥ got that specially for me.

Photobucket
All of the PRESSIES!! :)

Photobucket
& Thank you for all the lovely pressies you gotten for me :)
Thank you so much, my Dearest Boyfriend. <3
You're really so sweet & good to me
First time a guy gotten me so many different pressies
I know you're the right choice I have make
I love you so much much
I must tell you, you're my endless love now and always
I don't regret loving you at all,
So happy you're back by my side again {:

Labels:


»
«