W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Babypuff you belongg to me.
Monday, December 14, 2009 AT 9:16:00 PM ★
MyHotComments.com
You Assure My Heart With Only Your Love
HAPPY HAPPY !! Babypuff♥ came over to my house today && I am feeling super duper happy. Been so long since he came my house & he totally brighten up my day alot. I thought he wouldn't come and accompany me today but I was wrong (: Instead, he really came over. Babypuff♥, I love you. You brighten up my day alot~! ;D Well, I spend my morning watching Spongebob Squarepants & many different shows. Until about 3pm liddat, Babypuff♥ came over my place (: Honestly, I was supposed to come over but I am utterly afraid my cough will trigger again~ ): I must not fall sick! Goshhhh~ I am very afraid! :/ Now I don't want to think so much or else my throat will suck big time.

YAY-ness, Babypuff♥ accompanied today. (: He is just so sweet somehow. Well, spend our time in my room cos almost everyone is occupied. Brice is using the computer, Dad was sleeping and Mum watching television. Hmm, Chelsie went out, so ya~ Erm, Babypuff♥ bought me something for Christmas & I really ♥ it. Well, I will get it during Christmas~!! :D Babypuff♥ bought me quite a few pressies. You assure me all your love & that's what I need when I am at my lowest point. {: So glad that Babypuff♥ helped me fix the toilet & thankfully I was prevented from a scolding. Thank you Babypuff♥~! ;] He even helped me to fliter my computer! He is the best, make me so happy happy! Gosh, he is such a sunshine! Endless love, okayys~

B-O-R-E-D-! ):
Hahaha after that, Babypuff♥ went over to eat dinner with me ._. Had early dinner with Babypuff♥. We ate at 4pm++ && off we go to relax ourselves~!!! Although I am rather hungry now, but I must lose weight. I ♥ you~! Well, many things happened but everything is fineeee. Well, maybe tomorrow is my turn to meet up with Babypuff♥. More freedom~! ((: Well, my house feels condemned sometimes. Oh well, let's not talk unhappiness!

YAY, I got new food to eat~! :D I got broccoli to eat~~! I love to eat it!! ;D Yummyyyyy!!! ;DDDD Okays just want to say Babypuff♥ I love you once again~! ;D

& You brighten my day
I want nobody but you
Cos I love you, my only boy! <3 Babypuff♥, always you~!

P/S ; Happy 21st Birthday to Valeriee ;D

Labels:


»
«