W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Babyyyyyy!
Sunday, December 27, 2009 AT 9:52:00 PM ★
Photobucket
Don't Go, I Can't Bear To See You Leave Me At All
HoHo, & of course, I am here to update to blogg {: Well, I enjoyed this three days and what's best is Baby♥ is still by my side (: Hehehe, I am so lame ._. Okays, what's best is on the 24th December ; Christmas Eve & of course, not forgetting other dates too~ Well, sure loved to list down my HAPPY events. I am fortunate to say that I am always falling in love with Christmas season {: Certainly, I am feeling at my best with Baby♥ by my side. Well, nothing beats the feeling of having him by my side ;] Hm, well so let me update right now ._.

24 Dec 2oo9
Christmas Eve

Hehehe, of course I met up with Baby♥ on that day which is after 2 days of not meeting!! >< Baby♥ asked me if we wanna meet on Wednesday, so on Thursday, we finally meet up! Hmm, without Baby♥'s knowledge, I woke up about 8am to do up a SURPRISE for Baby♥ :] He doesn't know about it but I have planned it out for quite a long time already. I am so glad that I am able to do so after soooo long! :D Okays, I will reveal what's that surprise later on (: Hehe, I woke up about that time, then off to prepare the long planned thingy. If you noticed my Plurk, you should have noticed my updates~

Lalalalalalalas
I took out the Meat products, cut the HARD HARD Broccoli and Carrots (: Woohoo, chop chop cut cut & everything is done. Ain't the best but its still effort, okays. After that, making sure everything that my Green Broccoli, Orange Carrots are cut nicely and everything's perfect. Off I go to cook the YUMMY rice (: Okays, set the microwave open for approximately 2o mins then boil the water. Firstly, the Green Broccoli & Orange Carrots goes into the hot boiling water, then while waiting. I cut Hotdogs cross shaped, cos I want to make the Hotdogs into cute little sotongs shaped when I boiled it ;D Hmm, while waiting I got ready my two lunchboxes ready! :] After that, the Green Broccoli & Orange Carrots are ready, put them aside. I shall boil water again & do my kawaii SOTONGS. Hahaha, then those yummy Brown Hotdogs are done beautifully like sotongs! :) Hmm, so nice sia when they expanded~ Thank you JonBRO! {: Err, after that the rice is done. :3 Put them aside into the 2 Lunchboxes. Well, I bet you can guess what is it now ._. It is super duper easy to guess derh! :D After that, I start to fried the Yellow Eggg then the Green Broccoli. Made sure everything was right. Did the yummy chicken then scooped all the neccessary things C: Hehe, well did everything perfect then time to shower and meet up with my Baby♥. Didn't tell Baby♥ the truth cos I didn't want him to know anything.
I've planned this thingy for VERY LONG!! :3

So eventually, I kept quiet (: I wore the lovely dress over to Baby♥'s house. Met him up at outside Tamp 1's toilet cos all of a sudden, stomach was being a bitch ): Ran to the toilet then after that met up with Baby♥!! Haha he was like "EH EH EH what's that?". Hahaha, now I can finally reveal what's that. I have made Couple Lunch Boxes (Bento) for Baby♥ and me ♥ I don't know if Baby♥ is touched or what, but I tried my best already. Headed down to Cold Storage to buy Sparkling Juice to celebrate Merry Christmas Everyone with Baby♥. It is only Christmas Eve but I am delightful to be able to spend it with Baby♥ again. This is the Second time spending Christmas with Baby♥ ♥. Enjoyed the moments with him. Well, after that we ate the delicious Love LunchBoxes made by me. Baby♥ was eating so delightful (: First time, I see him being so happy. He is such a cutie {: In the meantime, we watched G-Force ; ADORABLE GUINEA PIGS! Hehe, watched it awhile then we enjoyed the cold cold sparkling juice. Watched that quite awhile then headed on to do my Case Study. Couldn't focus at all, was totally goofing here & there like an idiot. :D After awhile, Baby♥'s parents came home. After that, Baby♥ gotta start painting the house & time to be serious. While Baby♥ was painting, I finally did my work. ;D Spend almost two hours long to finish about 1/4 of the thingy! At least I did something at the end of the day! {: Well, after that Baby♥ finally paint finish then about 7pm, TIME FOR DINNER! Haha, Baby♥'s parents drove all the way to a place called "Golden Mile Thie Kee". It is like a Hainanese Place, ate steamboat along with Hainanese Chicken. Boy oh boy, it was sooo delicious! ;] Ate until shiook shioook! :D Then, after that Baby♥'s parents drove me and Baby♥ to Tamp 1. After that, HOME SWEET HOME. ;D I hope you really love my Lunch Boxes~!

I must say, I am really glad to be able to spend Christmas Eve with Baby♥.
I am really glad to be able by your side <3 Exactly one year ago, I also celebrated with you :D You make me the happiest woman on earth!
I love you very muchzxzxzxzx! :]
Hope to spend with you every single year~
You're my EVERYTHINGGGG

25 Dec 2oo9
Merry Christmas

O.o it is Christmas. Hoho! ;] Santa Claus is coming to town ♥ Okays, as usual I woke up around 11am and got ready! Shower and get myself prepare for this special occasion. Just like every single year, my whole family inclusive of me headed down to my Father's side. Have to visit my grandparents, got no choice. Err, left house at 12.3opm then gotten ready to THAT HOUSE. Went over there, gave wishes to all that I seen. How boring. :/ Then we had our Lunch over there, chit chat with siblings most of the time. After that, about 3pm, left that place and off to Khatilb. Off to meet Baby♥, of course. Doesn't want to stay a minute there. Hm, took train down then took Bus 969 :] Woooot~ reached within 2o minutes liddat then helped Baby♥ buy Sparkling Juice then here he comes to drive me to his house :]

Loved being by Baby♥'s side (: At his house, Baby♥ went to doze off awhile while I went over to play Baby♥'s bro PSP Game. Enjoyed myself then, soon about dinner time, Baby♥ woke up ;] Baby♥'s parents prepare yummy foood~ Simple yet delicious. I love the food~ <33 YUMMM! Slacked at Baby♥'s house till roughly about 8pm, we decided to go Tamp Mall & Tamp 1 for a walk. Walked walked then after that, went home :] Another day well spent with Baby♥ ;DD Slept early that day, then off to a brand new day {:


26 Dec 2oo9
Happy Boxing Day Everyone (!)
Another day, was awoken by missed calls by someone. But then, later I found out that was my Dearest Baby♥. He was being such a naughty boy. He knows I was really sensitive towards unknown callers. :/ Then, Baby♥ chit chat with me while I chat with him and watched the teevee. :] We actually decided to meet up, and hangout together at Bugis. Gotten ready by 123opm, then meet up with Baby♥ at Bugis. Managed to find seat at KFC to have lunch. Baby♥ came around 1.2opm {: Then, I ate my lunch while Baby♥ watched me to eat :3 Enjoy my meal~ Zhenwen came not long after, then after eating and everything Baby♥, Zhenwen and I decided to go Illeuma ; Bugis. Headed down and went around to search for KSuite. Hmm, finally we found it & it was quite expensive manzxzx. So, we decided not to sing then we decided to go and play LAN ; L4D 2. Well, played for 2 hours. Within that two hours, I VOMIT MY LUNCH OUT ))): I was too giddy. I didn't made it to the toilet yet outside the toilet. Vomit everything out ): I bet everyone saw it D: But thankfully the cleaner didn't scold me, she even tell me ITS OKAYS. Gosh, I stink like hell )): I know I was really dizzy! :'( So sick! >< Didn't played L4D2 later, let Baby♥ and Zhenwen play. Managed to clear Hard Rain, then I stopped playing around Stage 2 of Dark Carnival. >< I was still dizzy!! D: Was glad after the 2 hrs.
Later, went over to some hotel's toilet and washed myself up cos there was a stain at my shirt. Clean myself up & then, off to Suntec City. Had our dinner at Astons. Baby♥ was really sweet, he treated me without telling me >;)) Then, I ordered Hickory Chicken, Baby♥ ordered Chargrilled Chicken & Zhenwen ordered Cripsy Chicken Chop. Baby♥ and I ordered plain water while Zhenwen ordered Apple Juice. Meal came not long later, had a fulfilling dinner then off to walk here and there to wait for Baby♥'s friend ; Jacky. After that, went to hang out abit, and next thing is I spend every single cash with me ): I was left with only $5 >< Pathetically less! But I was happy :)
Cos I bought myself my CHINESE NEW YEAR clothes from Bega (: Woooohooo! I love the blouse & skirt. Spent about $73 & off they fly away from my pocket. ))): Baby♥ helped me pick & I am contented. Got myself 2 sets and hopefully money comes in again. Geeeehhh, passed Baby♥ the clothes then after that trained home :] Home about 1o.3opm. Had a real nice shower, then switch on the comp. Watched movie, then bed time~ :] Well, I certainly love my three days spent, 24th, 25th, 26th <33 Okays, that are my days for the past three days!

27th Dec 2oo9
ROT AT HOME WHOLE DAY!
Sunday, the day when I will not meet Baby♥.
Did nothing but watch teevee and use lappie and text Baby♥.
That's all :]

Time for some PICTURES!
All will be in random mode {:

Photobucket
This is the two lunchboxes ; Pink Lunchbox, Blue Lunchbox :3

Photobucket
That's what is inside

Photobucket
Does it look like a Smiley face? Made by Baby♥ <3 Photobucket
My Knight In Shining Amour ♥

Photobucket
Baby♥, My Shoulder Are Meant For You.

Photobucket
Desmond {:

Photobucket
My cute little siblings who are more huge than me ;D

At Astons at Suntec City C:
Photobucket
Our cup of waters :3

Photobucket
Our meal :)

Photobucket
That's mineeee~

Photobucket
That's Babyyyyy♥~

That's all for blogging today! :D

& You're definitely right choice I have made ever
You are always able to make me smile whenever it is
You're the greatest gift God has ever given to me
I don't know what else to say but I love you <33 Cos that's the only words that are meant for you, Baby♥.

P/S ; Thanks for all the Christmas Wishes, everyoneee!

Labels:


»
«