W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Changes in life
Monday, December 14, 2009 AT 12:14:00 PM ★
BOO!
I am of course, back to blogging ._. That's my always favourite thing. LOL, a total random post! >< In fact, I am updating cos I am using the DESKTOP. I always the desktop because it is so easy to type! Way better than my Baby lappie! Seriously, I think everyone thinks I am random but honestly speaking, I am indeed random. Ain't the best of moods this days, sorry if I am throwing tempers. Oh well, unhappiness shall fade away!! But I guess, time is always the person that can cure me. Holidays are here, and I am awaiting for Christmas && New Year. But everytime when it arrives, I feel so suckish cos it is the beginning of a NEW TERM which means school! (: Well, certainly must say I am really enjoying each bits. Well, of course. I am so going to do a reflection before New Year 2o1o. I don't dare to predict what will happen but for now I just want everything back on track. Must totally rid of my LAZINESS. It seriously sucks big time!

Geeehhh, my blog is so BORING. No pictures ): No one will bother to read, right? Maybe this Wed, I might take pictures. I don't dare to think until Wed but just happily spend each day. I pray for no more emotional breakdown. I hate that so badly! >< Hahaha. Well, many things are changing inclusive of the world. I don't dare to think already. Lately, have conversation with close friends. Nothing beats that sharing someone your problems, by sharing at least a burden is gone. Seriously I do agree alot on this. But life is just so hard to comprehend. I kept bearing a grudge on life last time, but at least I am beginning to appreciate life as it goes. Many life lessons have been learnt. But lately, so many things come & it does affect me. Wanting to forget is one thing, wanting to forgive is another thing. I love growing up. But growing up makes us have more responsibility. ;D Agreed?

Did nothing much yet been pondering on how much I have to change myself and be a better girl. I ain't a lady, but I want to be a lady. Glad to know I am changing. Really hope it is for the better. (: Because, this is the way life should be. It is either you changing for someone. Or someone changing for you. <3 Oh well, I guess I am just love to say so much logics. Gosh, I doubt I wanna type anymore. Wish to end off with a lil inspiration~ (:

& So many things in life makes one go useless
For all the changes you want to do yet you can't
But are you willing to keep changing and be the best?
Well, I do because I really wish to see the better side of me
Many different people have their little views
But this is my view on why am I changing and why I kept on enduring
No point fighting cos you don't want to change
If you hate your previous self, change for the best to the world
There might be people guiding you to change but remember it is for yourself
Well, some may do for others, some may do for themselves
But not forgetting to those who wouldn't even want to change at all,
Even if they change or not, it is still up to them
Just remember, changing is not easy but must have the confidence to do so


Just a lil random ._.

P/S ; I want more clothes!!! ;X
P/S ; Gonna hunt Xmas pressie ;D

Labels:


»
«