W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Enjoying the moments
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 AT 6:07:00 PM ★
color splash Pictures, Images and Photos
BLOGGING TIMEE!
Wooohoo! You must be wondering why am I blogging right now? Its because I got the time & wish to update my bloggg! YAY-ness again (:, well I have done with my test already~ SOA TEST IS OVERRR! Just nervous && almost got mind blank. Right now, my dearest Baby♥ is doing the test right now (: Bet he will do well and maintain his GPA He is always the Pro in my eyes. So cool, right? Well, this week is the last week of school! HAPPY! :D Well, despite school holiday is coming, I still loathe it ): Cos got no allowance ._. Hmm, I am soooo bored~

MingenSIS & SeanSIS are the BEST SISTERS I ever got (: To be honest, they never failed to make me smile endlessly! They seriously are a bunch of hilarious guys! That's why I known them as my GREATEST SISTERS despite they are guys! :D Well, SISTER ALWAYS x3 Erm, today is going to be sooo relaxed because both of my teachers are giving us OFF DAY! :D LOL! Who wants to study on the last week of school?! Geehh, Baby♥ is going overseas ): EMO-ed~ Baby♥ is going off for roughly about 4 days ): Bet he will miss me a dozen like the way I miss Baby♥ too~ <33 Hugs~ Hahahaha, right now in class everyone is chitchatting, doing their stuffs, enjoying life. So yeah, let's have fun during the LAST WEEK of school. Seriously, thinking about it HOLIDAYS ARE SHORT! >< Oh manzxzx~ Erm, Baby♥ is not msg-ing me, guess he is busy with the test. LOL! Okays, I am feeling uber bored bored :'( Bored to tears~ Hmm, so glad that ShafiqahBUNNY text-ed me~ (: Miss her so much much. So long since I have seen her! ;D

I Want Christmas Pressie! ♥
Probably doing some planning for Baby♥ during Xmas (: Won't spend much but hopefully he likes it (: Well, can't do planning now but during the holidays, I will :x Hehehe, probably that will be a surprise for Baby♥. What is coming right now, 14th Monthsary with Baby♥ is coming ♥♥ :D I am uber happy! Cos, every tenth is the day that marks my with Baby♥~ ;DDD Well, my tagboard is STILL so dead ): But yea, its okays! :D Hmm, time has flown so quickly again~~! Hmm, wonder if I am able to catch up with my friends? Up to Baby♥ lorh! >< No choice & I guess I am just so in love with Baby♥~!! Rawr, lately did alot of reflecting for this whole year. Alot of things happened, eventually some went well, some went wrong. Lost and gain many different kind of things but overall I am glad to face it happily and positively! Oh well, being so lame~! :/

Baby♥, I love you, I miss you <33 Gosh~ so shag now ._. But I can't do anything. Came school with Amanda then off to Baby♥'s house cos HE CUT HAIR!! ;D So nice, no more BUSH! :D Okays, then being so rather lame again~ Hmm, just liddat I spend almost the whole day!! :/ Enjoyed my McSpicy today, YUM YUM! RAWR, I am practically bullsh!t-ing~ Okays, no internet, no gaming. SO SIAN! :/ Yawnnn, lazy to blog lerh.

BYEBYE ! BYEBYE ! BYEBYE ! BYEBYE!

& I love you Baby♥
Just 2 more lovely days to our 14 Monthsary
I wanna spend monthsary yet yearsary~!
No matter how much time has spend already,
I know I will love you now and always. <333 {Edit-ed}
Already in my Baby♥ while waiting for the damn comp to work in sch ._. School computer went down although there is internet. So irrating can :/ I was like I-WAS-ABOUT-TO-BLOG then the computer went all crazy! >< Had a HEART TO HEART TALK with Baby♥ again and really hope things are smoothly! :] That's about the final part of my post :D

Labels:


»
«