W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Finally Desmond Baby Is Back (:
Sunday, December 20, 2009 AT 9:04:00 PM ★

glitter-graphics.com
Baby♥ is back in SG! (:
At last, Baby♥ is back! >< 3 days of torture is enough to kill me already. Baby♥ Baby♥, I miss you like a dozen!!! (: Honestly speaking, I'm so glad that he is back. Whole day didn't receive a single of his text except during the morning. Gosh, when I didn't receive the whole day, it feels as if a part of me is missing. Lazily, I switched on my lappie today & removed some of the screenshots. Baby♥ text me and told me he didn't like it in the morning. So I removed some,hopefully Baby♥ won't grumble anymore. Removed then, went over to plurk. Plurk-ed quite a lot cos I am really bored ): Well, after that I lazily went to do Facebook stuffs. Did my usuals, then off I go to watch Youtube Videos lazily {: I watched from Taylor Swift's videos, then off to MapleSEA MMV, then off to SIMS 2 and lastly off to Couples kissing ♥. All of them are videos videos videos, spam watch alot of videos. Nono, I didn't watch L4D 2, I watched all that I never know can be so exciting. I even published some in my Facebook cos I was really bored. Without Baby♥'s text or what, that's all I can do :) Well, best things to kill my time~ Geeehh. I spent almost the whole day at my baby lappie ><|| That's the like ONLY THING I can do manzxzx. Managed to change Baby♥ and I's love blog. Happy with it :] So yeah~

Well, what's best is around 6pm++. That's when my Baby♥ finally text me :] No more boredom, yet Baby♥'s love msg. Misses those msg for days ): At last, Baby♥ is back && at last he is spamming with love msg. Although there are just mere words, it completely melt my little heart <3 Gosh, Baby♥ I love you! Hehehe, was so glad to text him. His msg is so sweeeet despite its simple. Was so busy smiling at those msg till mummy ask me "Desmond come back already arh?". I was still smiling like an idiot ^0^ Oh well, this is ;] Hehehe, was happily texting Baby♥~ Hmm, right now I just switch on computer cos I was feeling bored. So here I am to bloggg. Tomorrow I am meeting Baby♥, gosh gosh~
I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Been waiting for this day to meet up with Baby♥, been 4 days straight already manzxz. All I ever want is to look at my dearest Baby♥ again. Surprisingly, I have been suffering from a sickness for this 4 days. It is none other than Love Sick. So sick till I wish time can fly faster. ): Weee, he is back. :] At least he is safe, back in my arms. I have decided to meet up with Baby♥ early! :> I want chat chat with Baby♥, and hold his hands! :] So in need of his loves <33. At last, Baby♥ is back to let me feel him ^_^ Well, I think I am a crazy ladyyyyyy ((: LOL! Baby♥ got a phobia over chicken manzxzx. Hahaha hope he is fine. Now I hope my plan does work :x Well, 5 more days is Christmas Dayyy!. Tomorrow is Kira's 5th Birthday! >:)) Muhahaha, I still remember. Okays, lazy to blog! ^-^ I want chatchat with Baby♥~ :x

& Baby♥, I am so happy you're back
At last, I can see your face now
You're so sweet, so cute, so lovely, so adorable ^0^
You're my Beautiful Sunshine.
So glad to be able to see you tomorrow <3 I l♥ve you, Baby♥!

P/S ; I am going to take care of you right now ^-^

Labels:


»
«