W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Fourteenth Monthsary !
Thursday, December 10, 2009 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
1o December 2oo9, ♥
Happy Fourteenth Monthsaryy
& Nothing is gonna change my love for you,
You're all that I ever needed in this life
We have gone through many teardrops last month
I know it is not easy to maintain a long lasting love
But I know I will love you regardless what you are
Despite you not letting me out as much as I hope to,
But I believe the day will come when you let me out with you
Because I know you are so in love with me which cause that
Please know that I always love you, never once stopped
No matter how time flies, my heart is for you
Nothing can change that love inside my heart
You are the oh-so-sweet love of my little life
Always know that I will take care of you like you do
My love begun ever since I picked you, lovelove~ <3 Cos you are one and only Endless Loveeee! (:


P/S ; My 11oo posts (:

Labels:


»
«