W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Irreplaceble Love
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 AT 12:56:00 AM ★
happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos
New Year 2010 Is Coming!! :DD
Right.. :/ I am being so lame. Woohoo, met up with BabyLove♥ yesterday & today :] HAPPY HAPPY ME! I am just glad to meet up with my BabyLove♥. <3 He is just the boyyy! Early in the morning, I dragged myself off the bed and met up with BabyLove♥. I was late that day ): Late in meeting up with BabyLove♥ ): I actually overslept. BabyLove♥ was being really UNDERSTANDING towards me. He didn't get pissed off, yet just kept grumbling. Was supposed to meet up at Pasir Ris MRT about 1o.3oam but due to my LAZINESS, I overslept on Sunday. We planned on going to KBox there with Zhenwen, but we got all confused to watch movie or sing song. I know BabyLove♥ wanna sing song cos he always wanted to go but no chance. So we planned that we shall decided when we reached (: Hmm, after that I reached there at 1o45am instead of the estimated time D: BabyLove♥ was stunned by the way I wore ._.

I wore completely ALL BLACK ; Black Skirt & Shirt :/ BabyLove♥ was like "O.O". Reached there, then we immediately waited for a bus to go down E!Hub :) WeeetZ~ Then after waiting awhile, BabyLove♥, Zhenwen and I finally reached our Destination (: Reached there, sadly KBox doesn't love us :'( KBox got problem with their singing system, we can eat but we can't sing DD: So in the end, we have to watch Movie. After discussing really long, BabyLove♥ decided to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2 ((: The movie starts at 12.2opm :D So after that, we went to have our Mr Chicken Rice. As you have guessed, we ate Chicken Rice :D By the way, LaiyinMEI called me and tell me her course she gotten in :) Helped with my best, but made BabyLove♥ angry ): Ohwell! Then, after eating we headed for our movie ;D

Photobucket
Alvin & The Chipmunks 2
Rating : 4/5
CUTE CUTE MOVIE, of course :)
I love the CHIPMUNKS & CHIPETTES!! They are sooo adorable especially Theodore (The fatfat one) Gosh, damn cute can :D I them soooo much! (: What's best is their singing, soo crazily in love with their songggggs! BabyLove♥ also fell in love with the songs :D Gosh, they are so cute can although the movie is like SO SHORT. Only 89 mins ): but overall, I luvdie them! ♥ Hehe, then watched the movie and headed off to BabyLove♥'s house. Erm, then did Powerpoint Presentation cos I might be going off soon :/ Then, do do do, BabyLove♥ fell asleep. After about 5.3opm, BabyLove♥'s parents came home ;D
I love BabyLove♥'s mum foood!

Hehe, then relaxed awhile at BabyLove♥'s house then BabyLove♥'s parents wanna go his relative house. Off we go to BabyLove♥'s relatives house. Was utterly shyy! D: Then, sit there with BabyLove♥ all the way till 9pm. Played abit of Nitendo DS. :) Then, off we left the place. BabyLove♥ send me to Bedok MRT cos it is definitely faster (: Reached home about 1o3opm. & Time for bed after chatting with my BabyLove♥. That's what happen to me on Monday! :)

& BabyLove♥, all I ever wanted is your assurance
You have given me that & I assure you I love you too
Because the strength you given me is so great and strong
I know I won't fail you and keep loving you now and always
You taught me what is not to be believed, and I know we are meant to be
Whatever happens, I am still gonna love you like never before
Your love is engraved in my heart already, so it is irreplaceable. (:

Labels:


»
«