W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Year 2010 Resolution !
Thursday, December 31, 2009 AT 1:24:00 PM ★
Hello Every Single One! (:
& I am here to post up my New Year Resolution 2o1o, everyone has a New Year Resolution, right? So do I, so here I am to update my New Year Resolution 2o1o (: Well, hopefully it will be short and sweet post, but don't blame me if it is a lengthy post. Hehe, crazy me ;D but I am just gonna post up my New Year 2o1o Resolution. Gosh, just liddat another year has passed already. Goodness, it seriously has past really fast! I can't believe it manzxzxz ): Well, I dislike writing Resolution but I am just gonna write it. Oh well :/ In fact, Year 2oo9 has been a great one ;D Well, shall write an inspiration before heading off to myy resolution (:

Yet another year is arriving so quickly just liddat,
Well, in this whole entire year it is certainly filled with many ups and downs
Filled with so many different emotions, happiness, sadness, anger and more
But what's best everything is better cos willing to change and be better
In this whole year, I have learnt most is the Love/Relationship side,
Because within this year, I've learnt to cherish, love a handsome young man
For the first time, I have learnt so many valuable lesson with this man
I've gone through many thicks and thins with him, learning to be a great girlf
Hurt him before, love him alot before, and many others simply in this year
We've gone through so many tough obstacles and being back to normal
It is not easy, but we still made it through, made it to fight all the shit stuffs
Quarrels, negative stuffs, almost break up, all those rainy days come
But eventually everything is back to normal, sort up and back as a pair of lovebirds
Not easy, but I am glad to make it through & what's best is we made it through,
Made it through our first yearsary, and still we are together (14 monthsary & still counting)
It is really not easy at all, but I am glad that the rainbow come back eventually
Although alot of different things come and hurt us so badly, but we rather fight it all
No matter what, Desmond and Danielle are back together being a better couple
Fighting it all is very tough but I thank God for always showering His endless love
And what's best is helping me with all the tought obstacles along the way
Apart from growing up in Love/Relationships, the next is Friendship
I have lose a friend but I still wish to gain a friend until this day no matter what
I love her, and I still want her back but it all depends on cruel world
Year 2o1o is coming and I wish to get her back, back and tell her 'Best Friend'
I don't know what else can I get to do get her back to my side no matter what
Well, beatiful lessons indeed & all the lessons learnt are definitely remembered
Impossible to forget and I am just going to tell myself, I have learnt alot.
Well, seriously I must say this is life, I guess. That's what I'm always saying (:
All the lessons are just so wondeful and I believe I have grown alot through them


End of my inspiration ♥
Moving on, well I guess I am just gonna write my New Year Resolution now. I got a few, but it is just merely simple ones :) Have four, but it all depends whether it comes true or not ;] Oh well :/ I think I am just being random ;D

o1. Love
Amazingly, after so many shit stuffs and others, I still want to be with that man I have fallen in love since 10 October 2008. Ain't the best but just the man, I want to last with him with the love I always have for him. He is all I ever wanted. That's all I ask for.

o2. Studies
Wish to maintain my GPA of 3.2, want to improve further and head on to Year 2 (:

o3. Friendship
To reconcile with Winnie. Until this day, I still wish I can reconcile with her cos she is my only best friend.

o4. Family
Talk to my dad and have my family back ):

& That's all for my New Year Resolution.
Whether they come true or not,
I am happy cos I have cherish each moment of my life
I don't regret a single thing yet I cherish them
Welcome the Brand New Year 2o1o (:

Life is always filled with many things,
No matter how hard, overcome them!


P/S ; I want my PERIOD to comeeee >:), it is late already!

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Labels:


»
«