W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
One Day Without Desmond Baby ):
Friday, December 18, 2009 AT 12:00:00 AM ★
i miss you Pictures, Images and Photos
One day without Baby♥ ):
First time in my life without Baby♥. Early in the morning, he is off to Kuala Lumpur with his parents. I don't know why but I woke up directly after Baby♥ text me at 4.3oam liddat in the morning. Well, honestly speaking I was just taking out my charger plug when I saw Brice woke up and Mummy hang clothes. Not long after, Baby♥ text me and immediately I replied. So shocking that I woke up when Baby♥ text me. ;D I believe its the interconnection of both of us. That's why I will reply him when he text me. Both of us texted awhilee till I drift off to sleepyland again.. Baby♥ reached Custom soon after, but I drifted off to sleepyland. Thankfully, Baby♥ is still able to receive my text message. ;D Well, so glad at least I can message him quite alot before he went off. After that, I slept till 12pm :D So glad, Baby♥ was able to text me :D There was wireless & managed to text him awhile.

Baby♥ was very sweet, you know. He bought me Aloe Vera Lotion for my drydry skin :/ Baby♥ is such a SWEETIE PIE, love him to the maxzxz! After that, he text me awhile then off I go to do my things. Spend the whole day watching teevee and relaxing myself to prevent myself from missing Baby♥ too much. Confessed that I really do miss him more than anything else, but mustn't think too much cos I know negative emotions will kill me! Erm, then after that watch teevee then took medicine. Nap about 3.3opm then rest alot. Quite tired today, just very sleepy still. (: Erm, first day without Baby♥ is really so weird and strange. Cos for the first time, I never hear Baby♥'s voice or even meet Baby♥. Moreover it is a Thursday, but I feel so strange. Oh well, took nap until 7pm then off to watch teevee. Spent almost the night to watch teevee. Helped Baby♥ his Cafeworld and mine. (: About 8pm liddat, Baby♥ came online to chatchat with me :]

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! ((:
Chatted with Baby♥ while watching teevee. {: Well, rather spend my time chatting with Baby♥ than watching teevee. My only quality time with Baby♥ <3 So glad to be able to chat with Baby♥. He is my everything . Hehe, took screenshots of Baby♥ secretly! So here I am to post~ Cos I am really happy to chat with him neh! ;D Baby♥ took me alot of things ): Was really touched to see whatever he has typed ♥. I know he is the love of my life && I do ♥ more than anyone else ;]

MSN-ing with Babylove ;D




Baby♥, it has been one day without you ): The feeling is so strange and weird without you. First time being unable to hear your voice, feel your face, yet I can only see your face in MSN. The feeling is so strange. I know my heart is pinning for you, I am missing your hugs, your kisses, your everything. It is only one day but the feeling make me known how important are you to me. I admit I don't feel as if I am like miss you so much but I do. I am preventing myself from missing you too much cos I know if I start to miss you, I will become very emotional & all negative. You've been the best in my eyes (: & I know I love you alot. 4 days ain't short but my heart is all out to you cos you're my lil precious too! <3 We will last, I know. Take good care of yourself in Kuala Lumpur arh. :] I miss you & I love you

& One day without you, I feel so strange
Cos we have been always together
& Suddenly we are just so near yet so far
The feeling is strong but I am preventing it
I know within 4 days you will be back
But somehow I wish you to be back now
I know we have gone through bad times,
But I still love you <3 That's a fact that won't change, love Desmond, I'll be waiting for you ;]

Labels:


»
«