W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Ranting with my rubbish
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 AT 5:21:00 PM ★

Where Is The Bird That Always Soar Up In The Sky Happily?
Life is never smooth sailing like the way you always wanted it to be,
Yet many ups and downs will keep coming and making all tired, exhausted
No longer can believe in what's happiness cos it is really so hard to obtain
To get something what you always truly wanted take a really long time
Whether there will be a happily ever after or unhappily ever after,
All depends on how are you going to obtain it in the end
Whether you lie, you say the truth, you're still trying to get happily ever after.
No matter what it is, will you give up to seek happily ever after or not?
Whether you give up or not, eventually results will be out as time passes by
No longer ask for what is supposed to be believed, yet hope for the best in everything
It is so stupid to think of the future when you know you don't know what is happening
The more you wander, the more pain you will feel inside your heart
Might as well just live every single day with smiles and forget the future
Each single girl is seeking for love, wants to at least fall in love once or what,
Regardless falling in love or out of love, everybody just wants to be love once
Even if it hurts or not, they still do want to be loved and pampered by their man
But in the road of committment, it is so hard to cope, so hard to last long
Because you will have go through alot of things to reach up to that level
To realize you are getting the man you can spend the rest with,
Takes a large amount of time, not one day, not one month, not one year
Yet the feelings both of you have towards each other every moment
Don't presume he is your forever, she is your forever, yet you never know what happen next
The more you wish you can love him/her forever, the more you have weird emotions
Love is like a poison at times, it can hurt you so bad, it can make you smitten so good
But what can you do to actually let the poison not kill you so bad?
It is impossible to do so, because in love there is always the pain and heartbreaks
Eventually, the man/woman who can spend their lifetime with you will appear if it is meant to be
I don't trust in happily ever after yet I trust in lasting together with love and feelings
Love isn't all about desire, lust, yet it is a compliation of emotions of a couple, agreed?
No idea why is love so strange but this is love, just got to admit it and face it

I always thought I can find a lovely knight and love him for the rest of my lifes
But I was wrong, utterly wrong.
First love came and stab me in the heart so badly when he left me bleeding.
Found others but none didn't work till one of them really hit the right spot of my heart
Loving him so much then he left once again, stab a bad scar inside me
Leaving me to cry and bleed for almost 1 year but thankfully another came along
Didn't thought he was the right one, yet eventually got together after so many twists and turns
Got together with him, and still together with him hands in hands.
But like I said, love isn't always the sweet moments spend together happily,
Yet there are bounded to be those unhappy quarrels, dispute between each other
Although it always ended up in tears, but eventually love rule it all, I got back with him
I don't dare to think if there's a future with this man yet just cherishing him whenever I can
Whether if I am the best girlfriend in the universe or the worst girlfriend in the universe,
I accept it no matter if I am an asshole, shithole, fucker or whatsoever on the list
Because I am who I am, it is up to him to accept on whoever I am, right?
Love belongs to two person, whether what happens in the end, facts are facts
No one can change anything yet facing it each day and creating happiness more than unhappiness
I seek true happiness, not true love, because happiness is everything to me (:
I love to be happy, and I hate to be sad because happiness rules the world to me
Oh well, let's bless me with a happy sailing relationship with my Boyfriend.
& to all man/woman, I believe one day you will find true happiness in something :)

P/S ; Just ranting cos I got nothing better to do (:

Labels:


»
«