W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Take Care, Babylove x3
Thursday, December 17, 2009 AT 12:15:00 AM ★
Photobucket
Whatever Beneath Your Eyes Can Be Seen But It Is A Matter Whether You Want To Admit It Or Not
Heyyyys! ;D
Once again, I'm back to blog again (: Hehe, here I am to post about Today although I know it is not going to be a long post, I suppose. ;D Well, today is another day with my Baby♥ but it is the last day I can see Baby♥ cos he is driving off to KL tomorrow with his parents till Sunday ): Oh manzxzx, but I will definitely miss him loads. Well, today Zhenwen rent car so Baby♥ went over to find him and went over to pick Amias up. Well, first time heading out with Amias {: Hmm, I used the desktop to go online play my facebook & of course, went to watch PPStream to see some movies. Waaahhh, got so many movies sia. In the midst of waiting for Baby♥ to come pick me after taking the car, I watched a movie called Red Thread. Well, I only watched the front part of the show cos I was getting really bored :x I skip I skip I skip~~ The ending is like soooo SH!TTY!!! Okays, whatever. Don't recommend people to watch such shows, many people die ._. I rather watch Koizora ; Sky of Love, way romantic and soo sweet although the guy died in the end. Oh whatever ._. RANDOM ME ._. Well, I rather rate Koizora ; Sky of Love compared to that Red Thread. So b-o-r-i-n-g!! :/

Hmm, well I used the desktop for quite awhile ;] About one hour plus before Brice woke up ;] Well, I text Randal too. Definitely too boring when Baby♥ couldn't reply me anymore. Well, about 12.3opm plus, Baby♥, Amias and Zhenwen reached!! I was so ASTOUNDED to see the car. I thought it is Blue but it is White. So surprised to see. Didn't enjoy the first ride to Bukit Panjang Plaza, so fcking hot {: YUCKS! Ate Student Meal Bendito for lunch, ate ate ate~ SHIOOOOK! After eating already, we headed downt o Marina Barrage. The weather is so sh!tty. Go there two times, also raining ): So saddening luh, no chance to see :( But so coincidentally, I saw my neighbour's husband. I think he is a photographer that takes wedding pictures. Saw such a beautiful bride and groom. Wish I reach a day like that with Baby♥. <33 LOL! I think I am nuts! >< Hm, Baby♥ is so sweet. He gave me the WARMEST HUGS ever from the behind. I love you~ <3 Well, he is such a lovely pie! Hm relax awhile, then off to Bugis LAN. If you know what am I thinking, you will definitely know.
We went there to play L4D 2!! ;DD

Woohoo~! ;D I am like so glad~!! First time reached Level 4 of the game. We didn't manage to clear cos of the time limit. :/ We only paid for 1 hr. After playing, we directly head down to Pasir Ris Park. Baby♥ Class BBQ ((: Well, went over there then head down to Petrol Station. LOL :/ Waited for Mr Ismail before we head down together :] He went lost, then Baby♥ picked him. Parked the cars then off to Pit 16. Walked quite far, then finally we reached. Saw Hibri, Jiatai, Fionn, Daphne, CherylJIE & Zoe {: After that, slacked there then we saw Joleen, Maisara & Marcus. (:
BBQ Officially Started!!! ;DD

Hmm, slacked there for awhile Baby♥'s class people start to come. Saw Binquan, Valerie, Zhenci they all. :] Well, Mr Victor supposed to come then we think he lost his way so didn't come. Whereas some, I don't know why ): So sad lorh. But, enjoyed myself there. Well about 9.3opm, Baby♥, Cheryl, Fionn, Amias, Zhenwen and me went off. Baby♥ sent Cheryl and Fionn over to Choa Chu Kang Interchange. :D Then Baby♥ send me home after that, he walked me up to my place & I bid my last farewell to Baby♥ before he is flying off tomorrow. Then after that, we chat chat till 12.1oam liddat. So here I am going to type something before he flies and I am going off to bed already. DRY COUGH )):

Baby♥, you must take care, alrightey. I will miss you during this four days and I will be waiting for you to be back. I know 4 days is just 106 hours, but my heart will always be there missing you and loving you. Always in my heart and mind. This is my first time seeing you going overseas and without contact for about 4 days. The feeling maybe unbearable but please note that my heart is with you. Nothing is gonna change our love because I love you <3 So no matter what, you must be safe in your journey, alright. I will drink more water and take care of my throat, not letting anything bring me down. I will wait to hear your sweet little voice. I will bear this four days just to wait for you <3 Always note that, I love you always. Whether you are able to call me or text me, I will patiently wait for your arrival again. Muacks, Baby♥.

& 4 days without your sweet voice,
4 days without your long text telling me I love you,
4 days without meeting you at all,
4 days without anything to do with you
Regardless 4 days or not, I will wait for you to be back
Be back home safely and back into my arms
Although this is the first time we are apart,
My heart is always with you, feel my love always
Cos my heart belongs to only you, Desmond Toh <3 No other guy deserves my heart except you So you must really take care of yourself, okays! Baby♥, I love you

Labels:


»
«