W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Three Days Without Desmond Baby ):
Saturday, December 19, 2009 AT 9:18:00 PM ★
boyfriend Pictures, Images and Photos
Three days without Baby♥ ):
Still waiting patiently for his return which is tomorrow! I admit, I am really excited for his return. But I still gotta be patient and await his return, so therefore currently I only can wait. What a torture to be without him ): Oh well, I must have faith that he will be back tomorrow. Been a really good girlfriend by waiting for him every single moment & cherishing each moment being able to hear his voice & go online. To be honest, in the midst of waiting for Baby♥, alot of ideas ran through my head (: I don't know where on earth all this ideas come from, but all the ideas make me really want to do with Baby♥. ;] Well, although they are just simple & easy peasy ideas, but I do hope to do it with Baby♥ {: That will be really romantic~ ^-^ but I have no idea if I can do it~ ;D Apart from those ideas, I hope to be able to catch movies with Baby♥. Firstly, let me show you what I want to do with Baby♥. Actually, I want to bring Baby♥ out only. You know, like walking walking here and there ;]

Orchard Road (:
Since Chirstmas is around the corner and Orchard Rd is famous for the feel of Christmas Season, I thought of going there with Baby♥ and take dozens of pictures! ;D The latest decoration, I have not taken pictures yet. As I blog-hopped lately, I fall in love with the decorations immediatelyy!. There are so pretty~ During the Light up, alot of decorations were not up yet compared to NOW! ): There are alot of new places open too like So wish to be able to go with Baby♥! <3 But it all depends on Baby♥ lerh! ;]

Vivo City (:
Another place that I want to go walk walk with Baby♥ ;] Well, Vivo City has one of the most chio-est view & so romantic. Hahaha, got the idea of going there with Baby♥. Honestly speaking, after being attached with Baby♥, my social circle become really small. Hmm, well I heard from my friends there is ONE CHIO CHIO Chirstmas tree! (: Kyahhh. I do wanna see it manzxzx but all depends if we can or not :] Well, that's the two places I want to go with Baby♥.

Oh well, two places that is on my list! This three days, have been talking to Baby♥ online. Well, the love feelings are definitely there. But it is really uncomfortable being unable to see Baby♥ ): Well, must confess my head is fcking thinking alot of rubbish. Must really stop that ): Or elseBaby♥ is gonna slaughter me. Well, although I am already with Baby♥ for 14th Monthsary plus, my mind does think alot sometimes which I loathe like hellzxzx. So therefore, I must control it before it controls me! RAWRR! :/ Gosh, really hopes to have Baby♥'s hugs soon. Tried to nap today, it took me really me long to doze off. Cos I was feeling really cold! >< Toopid Weather ): So cold, & make me froze under my blanket! ><|| Well, really glad to be able to chat with Baby♥ in the afternoon. Chat abit in MSN then proceeding to Skype. So glad to see his face, & what's best is hearing his cutecute voice <3 That is enough to make me smile~ ;] Gosh, so long since I heard his voice. Baby♥ actually called me too! ;] Gosh gosh, I love everything about Baby♥!!

Honestly speaking, I think I am one of the worst girlfriend on earth because I miss my boyfriend like to the maxzxz. The moment I heard Baby♥ got a nose bleed, my heart immediately is so worried about everything!! Gosh, Baby♥ is everything to me, he must not be harmed )): Well, Baby♥ is like so sweet~ Can't afford for this sugar to be harmed! NUTS me! ): Okays, whatever -.- Hmm, been really cosy to hear Baby♥'s voice. Oh well, did nothing today! Woke up at 12 noon, earlier than Brice who woke up at 1.2opm :/ Hahaha, I can be early too. Like DUH. Hahaha. Geeehhh, I have not watch Twilight ; New Moon D: & still waiting for Baby♥ to bring me there. :/ Time. >< Okays, no more grumbling. Erm, I am gonna put the screenshots I took with Baby♥ at Skype :] Hehehe only two~ ;D So don't blame me ^^

Skype-ing with Baby♥


He is the boy! <3 Maybe later if I am web-caming with Baby♥, I will publish (: Hehehe, okays! :] Ending off with an inspiration, will update if there is anything :D


Baby♥, I will wait for you patiently till you return home safely
Although you are in KL, while I am in SG, my heart will always pin for you
Because like I said, you're already a part of me inside my heart
Three days or 72 hrs without you is a torture but I know just one more day
One more and you will be back in my arms,
Although I can't see you on Sunday but I know Monday I will be able to
Gosh, each single memory of you & me pours so much
Make me know how irreplaceable you are inside my heart
I can't bring myself to stop loving you yet keep loving you
I admit I hate you for being so controlling and possessive
But I know this is your way of love, guess I am missing this love from you
You're like so precious to me, & I don't hate you yet I love you more
Love you more and more each day, feels like a lovebug is inside me
Making me so loving you deeply, not cos of your physical but your interior
The man that captured my heart on 1o October 2oo8, <3 I shall stop myself from thinking too much yet keep loving you Cos when you are away, I miss almost everything about you Those smiles, those voice, those hugs, those kisses, those hands, Those love, those miss, those text, those shoulders, those legs Baby, one more day you will be back, I am still waiting <33


& I will be waiting. <3
Cos I know I will be able to see you soon
Muacks, love ♥

Labels:


»
«