W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Two Days Without Desmond Baby ):
Friday, December 18, 2009 AT 7:50:00 PM ★
MyHotComments.com
Two days without Baby♥ ):
Another 2 more days & he will be back but the feeling is still damn suckish. I miss Baby♥ terribly. Gosh, I think I am suffering from Lovesick. I am missing every bit of my Baby♥. The Power Of , I guess. <3 Gosh, been two days already & the feeling is so strongg. I know Baby♥ can feel it, cos he loves me like the way I do <3 Oh well, that really strong feelings so deep & so strong. No want think of any sh!tty stuffs, because I know I love Baby♥, that's all {: Nothing is gonna change my love for him. What enlighten my day today is Baby♥ called me today using his Mom's handphone. Baby♥ should have seen my face, I was like damn happy!! ;D So freaking happy cos I get to hear Baby♥'s voice. Although I hear it everyday before he went to KL, but I am still loving his cute voice! Baby♥ really bought BoyBoy over to KL with him ^.^ So happy! ;] Well, I am glad to hear his voice cos his voice makes me so happy each moment. Well, I did randomly msg Baby♥ and update him on what am I doing ;D Did abit of my Case Study and I decided to ask Baby♥ whether am I correct or not when he is back. Tomorrow gonna do research on some stuffs~ Then, I shall rest my day tomorrow too~ ;D Another two more days & my Baby♥ is back ._. Still waiting patiently! >< Well, I will MSN with him later & will definitely post up more screenshots of him. Right now, I got something I wanna write to him x33

BabyBoy♥
I miss you really alot alot alot alot till I kept thinking of you
I know it is causing me to be really nuts and crazy but I really do miss you
Cos all of a sudden, being unable to hear your voice, feel you and everything
Makes my heart so sour, so uncomfortable, so meaningless alot
Because I must confess you're already a part of me inside my heart
I can't live without you anymore because I am so deeply in love with you
The whole world may deny our deepest love but we are truly in love
I love you and you love me, am I right, My Beloved Precious Boy?
Well, although it is merely 2 days but life is so bored and shagg without you
I rather hear your voice, you hanging out with me and my friends or even your friends
At least, that way I feel at ease cos I am in your arms and you will keep me warm
Your strong strong love is beating in my heart & that causes me to miss you
I want to hold you tightly when I see you cos I feels so unsecure without you
Needing your warmth hugs to calm me down and always cheering me up
Although you always tell me those hurtful words, but I accept it
& I change for the better for you cos I am your dearest Babygirl <3 Well, do take care & I am still waiting for your return cos I miss you ): Lastly, I love you Baby♥! MUACKS!


P/S ; That's for my Dearest Baby♥ ;D
Well I know he can see it whenever he wants to, but I will just wait patiently for his return~ Gotta go already, maybe later then I update ^^

{Edit-ed at 12am ; 19 Dec}
Just finished chatting online with Baby♥ & uncontrollably my tears streamed down my cheeks. I think I miss Baby♥ abit too much ): I have no idea why, but the sourish feelings hurt so much. Gosh, am I too in love with my love? I have no idea, but I admit I really miss him so badly. I think Baby♥ can feels it. :/ But oh well, I must be happy regardless what. I must stay strong! The world may go all haywire but I must keep loving Baby♥. Am I being pussy or am I not? ): I have no idea. Oh well, took my medicine and off I shall go now. Must have a long rest to ease my heart.. ):

MSN Screenshots with Baby♥
P/S ; Probably you can see BoyBoy & GirlGirl in one pic!





"When we're together or when we're apart, you're first in my thoughts and first in my heart."
& I know you will always come up in my mind and catch me offguard
The emotions I have for you is so deep and strong
Whenever I walk anywhere, the first thing that comes in my mind is you
You, who is able to make me smile so happily, so beautifully
It ain't a fake smile, yet a beautiful smile by you
Who is able to catch me so in love with you each moment
Precious, you're just that lovely and cute each moment
How much can I say I am thinking of you so much ):

Labels:


»
«