W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
What's Past Is Past
Sunday, December 06, 2009 AT 6:42:00 PM ★
Danielle aka XiaoXing ; Always the best in my eyes (:
& Baby, I know many things have been disrupting us this week
It has been a really suckish and irrating week for us
Unable to meet up as much as we always do,
Do the things we always do together and many others
Your feelings, I can sense and feel it completely
But I got no choice at all, yet just leave with it
I know you are very understanding and sweet to me
Just that, you just feel unsafe to see me gone with my friends
Cos you need me only, and not letting others harm me
I believe you are liddat because you afraid I am being harm
Like you told me before "Your heart doesn't tally with your mind and mouth",
I can see the way you care and love me so much..
You are also very protective towards me, guiding me to the right path
I can sense everything you did, but there is some stuffs that can't be helped
I don't like it exactly like you, but I have no choice
This is school stuffs, and my group are people I trust alot
Although you don't like about it, I ensure you my safety
This week has been a really rough one like last week
But I am not going to think so much like what others are asking me to
They can tell me why are you being like that, why so strict,
Why are you controlling me so much, why you so strange and many others
The only reason I told them is, I don't care what are you,
You are just the guy I love, the guy I understand and care most
Whether you sucks like shit or what, I still love you like before
After you scolding me off so badly, I learnt my lesson at last
I don't wish to cause any rubbish things anymore, cos I love you
I can't afford myself to lose you any longer, anymore
Regardless whether you hot tempered, attitude sucks like fck, or what,
I understand and I know what's wrong, what happen or what
But I can't do much because this is project, school and things to be done not alone
For you, I am already willing to listen to everything and understand
So therefore, I won't pick a fight with you unless I can't stand it
No longer hope to fight with you or cause any unneccessary problems
All because of a simple sentence, 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning ; I love you.
That's all you need to know, all you must know what's running through my heart
I am your precious lil babygirl loving you as deep as Alantic Ocean
So deep till I love you, want you, miss you, need you, everything about you
I don't know anymore things to try making you smile yet efforts are up to you to see
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is written on Friday, the past is the past. Do not wish to bring it up again. Anyways, life goes on & I am just going to cherish my love no matter what. Obstacles have proven he is the only man I have loved <333

Labels:


»
«