W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Always loving you
Friday, January 29, 2010 AT 5:33:00 PM ★
love quote Pictures, Images and Photos
I'm In Love.
Oh boy! I am seriously afraid for my upcoming phase test this coming Thu. It is scarying me like hell. But I am trying my best to calm myself down, by using the computer to relax abit. :/ Yesterday, I spend almost my morning doing up the configuration commands to use on Thu. Geez, it feels like Doom Day is coming. T.T Scary feeling running through me, OMG! >< But no choice, must endure till the end :) Anyways, I must say "I shall just do my utmost best". Currently I am at Boyf♥'s house to blogg. Take the chance before he starts to be awake. He doesn't love me to blog so I only blog when there is chance for me. Hmm, lol I was really random today. I asked Boyf♥ to actually buy me 9 red roses :x LOL, I don't know. I am envious of Touran cos cos she wants to buy 12 roses :) I think cos she is buying for Valerie, HONOURED! :D LOL, I must be mad, right? I don't know why, but I do admire those peepo. Natural feeling, uh? ;D Hmm, I am feeling very bored now. Haha, Boyf♥ is sleeping right now, totally adores his peaceful face. The face without anger & unhappiness, that's the face he has that I always enjoy looking. Well, every girl loves to see their Boyf♥ sleeping what :x Who doesn't? Well, I guess that's why I love him whenever he is in LaLaLand. :) I don't want to take pictures or else he will start slaughtering me. As a good girlf, I shall do things at his wishes! :D Well, that's me. Hmm, I am purely bored, so you see such a post. Normally, I will be posting those lengthy lengthy posts but nothing is on the mind. So therefore, you see short post :) So don't blame me at all, oh well! Haha.. So therefore you're reading to my really bored post. I don't know if it is entertaining peepo, but still I choose to post. LOL!! :D Haiis. Today is a pretty much SHIOK SHIOK day cos I had enough of rest & Boyf♥ give me abit more attention than usual. I love it when he gives me the attention ;X Well, I am pretty much glad but what sucks was during the afternoon. I came back to school for the Microsoft Seminar. Everyone in my class were excited to come, then later we can't find our class. My class chairman called our C.A, then he said that "He couldn't apply anymore". All of us were sadd-ed cos we came back on a day we don't need to come to school, then we come back specially for the Seminar ): Oh well, can't blame our teacher. Probably he is just busy. Okie, lazy to blog already! Off I go :)

& That's how perfect you are to me :)

Labels:


»
«