W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Baby, My One And Only
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 AT 2:58:00 PM ★
BOO! Image and video hosting by TinyPic I realized I have not been blogging for awhile so here I'm to update my bloggg! I wonder does any peepo miss me? ;D I hope there are. LOL! Erm, currently in class doing Hands-On Lab 3.5.1. Gosh, I seriously need to catch up manzxzx. I think I sucks cos I am SOO SLOW :/ Geehh, 1 more month to my sweet eighteen ♥ LOL! Honestly speaking, I am excited for my Sweet 18th Birthdayyy! ;D Cos I am officially turning 18. What makes me happier is that I got Babylove♥ to celebrate for me & who knows, my classmates too? :D Oh well, no high hopes cos it makes me sadder whenever I hope for something & it will be worse. So ya. :/ Well, today is ALREADY Wednesday. & What sucks is that, I'm feeling super duper tired lately! Image and video hosting by TinyPic How sad can that get?! ): Sooo tired! That seriously sucks! Oh well, been super duper tired lately. NOT ENOUGH REST!!!!! For this past three days, I have been in school at 7.30am. Not one day, I come after 9am :/ But I won't complain at all, I WILL ENDUREE! How tired also won't die, I want to SURVIVE & pass my UPCOMING EXAMS!
THE STRESS IS HERE! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh well :/ Grumpyy me! Sad sia, I didn't win the Garmin-Asus Contest ): But never mind, I did a good try! Next time, I take part others. (: Well, efforts are done so ya! Quite glad I did my best (: Happy Happy! :D
Congrats to the WINNERR!
Omigosh, I can't believe it D: Just now, Celia, Mingen, Nani & I completed our work 1st! HIP HIP HOORAYYY! Image and video hosting by TinyPic To my surprise manzxzx! ;D Teacher gave us FULL MARKS! Definitely happy !!! ^.^ Well, currently copying but I am super lazy to do so BUT I forced myself to. Probably later getting myself Honey Red Tea. Well, that's of course if I got the $$. Cos I have not saved up a single cent for this 2 Weeks so far! T.T thanks to Mum's birthday, and many others. But towards my Mum's birthday, its okays! :D Cos birthdays are like ONCE IN A YEAR! What's more is she's my Mom! So yea, she wants $20 so I gave her lorh. ;] Erm, seriously need to savee!

Happy! I don't know, I am kinda in my best mood! But I want to just enjoy myself without telling Babylove♥. Well, I want to just be happy myself (: Who knows Babylove♥ might know?. He has been the best, treated me Fruzen Yoghurt & I ♥ it! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Well, just praise God for giving me such a man although he has the suckiest attitude sometimes. Well, I am just fine with it cos probably that's why I love him so much! Haha, my one & only :D LOL! I think I am being super lame. Later, I am sooo going to nap awhile in the train~ I am utterly exhausted manzxz! Oh ya!

Congrats to all those who did well for Olvls
But those who didn't, work hard & CHEER UP!

Haha, Olvls Results released on Monday ; 11 Jan 2pm. Majority of the Animal Farm did pretty well & off they go to Poly or JC respectively! ;D Happy for themzxz! Hmm, time sure has passed so quickly! That's how life works? So totally manzxz! Hmm, yesterday was Amanda's 19th Birthday, so I take this chance to say "HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAYYY! ♥" Okays ;D Hm, I am going off now :D Can't blog much liaooo~

GOODBYEEE!


BabyBaby, I love you <3
That sentence seemed to be so routine
I love to tell you that,
Whisper to your lovely ears,
Tell you randomly anytime
I guess that's why I only love to tell you
My sweet Boyf, nothing is gonna separate us~

Labels:


»
«