W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Babylove, you're all that matters to me
Thursday, January 21, 2010 AT 9:54:00 PM ★

Miracle.
BOO! Here I'm to update my blog cos I have nothing better to do. Honestly speaking, I am here to update cos I seriously got nothing better to do, so pardon me (: I think everyone also used to my randomly updated post (: In fact, my main purpose for this post is to show pictures to you guys! It made me wanna fall in & I wish to get marry to my Baby♥. Geez, I guess this is why! Playing too many games can make one so smitten :D Well, I am being so fcking gayy! I am feeling abit happy now, cos I get to chat with SiyiHAMMY, ShafiqahBUNNY, GwenSEAL {: Damn lame! Hahahaha. Okays, I ♥ them dearly, Animal Farm. But no worries, I love Baby♥ too! ;D Okays, let me publish those pics I mentioned :]

Pictures!

Bridemaids with the Bride! Sweeet, uh? :]


Reminds me of my 1st Kiss. *CHUU*


a Date with a Hottie! :)


Reminds me when I am in Baby♥'s car

Well, played Dressupgames earlier on ;D & therefore, I decided to post them up. Wanna fall in love all over again <3 Aww, to love & to be loved is nice, but I hate the quarrels part :X That's lameee! >:) Okays, everyonee love to fall in love! :D Well, I am being too lame already. Anyways did you guys noticed the pic on top? ;D I drew that picture yesterday in class cos I was utterly BORED(!) Hmm, any comments? (: Okays, next is I think I want to upload some pictures! ;D Well, some realistic ones & taken a week plus already! Or even more. So take a look :)

First of all, showing you all my Baby♥ :D
(That was his previous haircut)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't he so cute? Got him that Stitch as Christmas Gift :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OBSERVE CAREFULLY! Baby♥'s golden hair!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Melon Milk! ;D It was bought by SeanSISTER!! He bought for me cos I saved his thumbdrive :>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BLUEBERRY MOOSECAKEEE(!)
I always wanted this yummy cake for so long & Baby♥ bought it for me, AT LAST!

Next category is going to publish pictures of what my classmates & I did in class when we are so B-O-R-E-D :)!! We used Paint to actually do all this~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joelle's Drawing. No idea why she drew that :x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A DUCK that I drew :D (I actually drew a pokeball but didn't take pic :X)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rainbow drew by MingenSIS, but the rainbow is drew by ME!! ;D

Lastlyyyyy,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The picture in my blog now :))

Okays, I am done with the pictures & I gotta go help Fish with her blog. Anyways enjoy today chatting with LaiyinMEI & her friend. Well, off I go to chat with Baby♥ :D Byeeebyeeee!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
& I love you <3
I want to be Desmond's wife
Holding your hands till I die
Being by your side always
Despite having unhappiness at times,
I still do love you more than ever <3


Labels:


»
«