W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Being Loved By You Is What I Need
Sunday, January 03, 2010 AT 4:34:00 PM ★
School Reopens Tomorrow (^ω^)V
Officially the 3rd day of Year 2o1o, & school is starting TOMORROW! I am rather excited cos I can go back to my REGULAR LIFE. Holidays always make my life soooo IRREGULAR! What sucks is that my period is LATE already! Due to holidays, I tend to sleep rather late and my usual timing all GONEE! ): Probably, that's why my period is so fcking slow! I want it to comeee or else I will suffer from dozens of mood swings. Dearest♥ is also worried cos everytime I don't come, I will start throwing all sorts of temper at him. So therefore, it must come or I'm sooo dead D: So my period must come, okays! Anyways, I am going to update more about 31st Dec 2oo9 & 1st Jan 2o1o cos I spent the whole time with Dearest♥ <33 Well, the post was supposed to be posted on 1st Jan but I was veryyy lazy! So, today I must blog before school starts~ :]

31st December 2oo9 ; The Last Night Before Year 2o1o
Woohoo, I thought I wouldn't be going Countdown with Dearest♥ but in the end, he dated me & we went Countdown together. Well, Dearest♥ arranged with me to meet him at Bugis at about 3pm cos he was out with his parents. Useless me ): Can't make up decision, then Dearest♥ planned at 3pm. I ate Nasi Lemak that Mom cooked first then used the computer till 2.15pm. Off I go to meet my Dearest♥ at 3pm at Bugis LAN. Dearest♥ reached really earlyyy! >< While in the train, Fish called me to ask me about Couple Rings. She was also heading down to Bugis so ya! Hmm, then after that I reached Bugis exactly at 3pm. But the walking distance took quite abit of time ;D Dearest♥ was really pissed off by Zhenwen :/ Then, I met up Dearest♥ at the Arcade there. (; Dearest♥ was busy staring at those peepo catching those toyys! ;D Then Dearest♥ and I shared $$, in the end he caught me a WHITE + PINK TIGGER. So furryy & cutee (L) Hehe, then in the process tried catching a few but we failed. After that, Herman came alonggg! As usual, he was drinking bubble tea {: Then, I showed Herman the Furry Furry Tigger that Dearest♥ caught for me. Awww, it was super cute to the maxzxzx, okays! :D Erm, then Fish and her Boyf came to meet me, Herman and Dearest♥ (: Fish's eyes were open so HUGE cos she saw the Tigger Dearest♥ caught for me. Okays, moving on. We were still waiting for Zhenwen and Jacky .__. Both of them were really slow till Dearest♥ wanted to kill peepo already. Soon after, they finally camee! Dearest♥ was already ! Bet everyone can see his anger. What sucks was Zhenwen didn't apologise for being late yet he even made fun of it. WTHHH! >< Dearest♥ was sooo angry till he ignored him completely. :/ This days, both Dearest♥ and I really don't get what Zhenwen is thinking ): Haii :/ Hmm, after that we decided to play 2 hrs of LAN cos all of us wanna play L4D 2. Played Versus & Campaign. This time round, I didn't puke at all {: Then, played till last stage but didn't manage to clear cos we got no more time left.

After finishing, all of us headed off to Suntec City to take our dinner (: Walk walk walk, then we reached Suntec City. Headed off to the Food Court to eat our Dinner. Jacky and Zhenwen ate the same thing, while Dearest♥, Herman and I ate the same stall but I changed my Otah to Luncheon Meat. Yum Yum~ Finished our dinner the we processed to buy drinks and foods at Carrefour. Woot, bought 4 different flavours of Pringles, 4 bottles of Water & 2 bottles of Nutri Tea {: Nice Nice, then we headed off to buy Each A Cup. Zhenwen, Jacky, Herman and Dearest♥ bought while I bought Tempura (甜不辣) to share with Dearest♥ :D Then we walked over to the "BRIDGE" ;D Walk here and there to find seats~ At last, we found one perfect seat. Sat there for almost 4hrs long cos Fireworks start at 12am! So that's when we took dozens of pictures Dearest♥ and I took the most!! :D
CAMWHORING SESSION!

Took many different types of pictures with Dearest♥ <3 && I loved them alot! Dearest♥, Herman and I were busy chatting, talking under the beautiful moonlight. Chat chat while Zhenwen and Jacky were playing their PSP -___- Then, while wanting to go to the toilet, the QUENE is soo fcking longggg! (ò_ó) Rawr, must wait uber long just to go to a toilet. Woohoo, was getting closer to the timing. After that, Dearest♥ invited Amias to come but in the end we didn't watch fireworks with him ): Cos Dearest♥ couldn't find him :'( So then, at 12am we finally watch the astounding and dazzling fireworks. Dearest♥ helped me record the video, its published in my facebook!. Was really happy that this is the 2nd time I am able to celebrate New Year with Dearest♥ ((: After watching, we gotta head off already. So coincidence while walking, WE ACTUALLY SAW AMIAS!! Couldn't call him cos the line were all jammed DD': Then, we all headed out together & IT WAS SOO PACKED! We managed to reach Clarke Quay MRT at about 1am liddat. :/ Saw the place where I accepted Dearest♥ for the first time and given him a wk of chance but instead only 1 day, I ended it ._. Then, we ran pass those peepo spraying foam ._. Dearest♥ and I escaped while Herman, Jacky, Zhenwen and Amias all suffered abit of the FOAMMM! xD Hahahahahaha! Then, Herman took train home while the rest except Jacky accompanied me to Jurong East. Jacky alighted at Bouna Vista (I think so), while Dearest♥, Amias and Zhenwen tagged alongg to Jurong with me.

In the end, Dearest♥, Amias and Zhenwen got no train home
Then they followed me down to CCK, then Dearest♥ called for help :) Thankfully he got his best friend to send them homee, then I took LRT home safely. Waited for Dearest♥ to reach home safely before I can sleep soundlyy! Slept throughout the whole morning on the 1st January 2o1o ((: Woke up only during the afternoon! Dearest♥ and I didn't meet cos all of us were damn tired. My relatives also came to have steamboat at my place on New Year! :D Hahaha, that's my post for 31st Dec 2oo9 & 1st Jan 2o1o, TIME FOR SOME PICTURES!! ♥

Photobucket
Foods that we bought! ;D

Photobucket
That's why I fall in love with you ;D

Photobucket
As you can see, here are the peepo that I spent New Year with

I love beautiful sceneryyy!
That's why now I am going to publish them
Loved them when it is during the NIGHT <3 Photobucket
I think you can find the Xmas tree at the Singapore Flyer

Photobucket
I loved this pic quite alot x33

Photobucket
Traffic Police ALERT!

Photobucket
Dozens of nice sceneryy!

Photobucket
the nice view {:

Photobucket
Look! Isn't it pretty?

Photobucket
Find the DURIAN HEAD :)

Photobucket
PRINGLES! (Mentioned earlier)

Photobucket
All guys ):

Photobucket
You're the Reason

Photobucket
TOLD YOU~ They only played with their PSP :/

Photobucket
Me being so "RETARDED"

Photobucket
Herman doing something that I have no idea :x

Photobucket
He is in with the PRINGLES!

Photobucket
Dearest♥ & me with our TIGGER he caught ._.

Photobucket
The reason of being just myself

Photobucket
只想好好爱你哦!

Photobucket
Innocence

Photobucket
(^_^)ε^ )
& This is the first picture we have taken together on 1st Jan 2o1o <3
I am so glad to spend New Year the 2nd time with you
You're so sweet & always so sugaryy towards me, my love
Only you can captivate my heart more than anyone else
Whatever happens, I will be right here loving you loads
Just another 1 wk, we are arriving to our 15 Monthsaryyy
Boyf, I love you alot <3333

Labels:


»
«