W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
First Day of Sch on 4 Jan
Monday, January 04, 2010 AT 9:06:00 AM ★
Good Morning Everyone (^▽^)
Today is the first day of school for me, right now I am blogging using Boyf♥'s laptop :D Well, shouldn't be in school today but still came to have breakfast with Boyf♥ cos I know he wanna have breakfast with me together. Teacher canceled the lesson today cos she was sick & was on MC, so therefore no lesson till 1pm. Hmm, woke up at 5.55am by Daddy then did my usual stuffs before heading to school (: Well, LaiyinMEI text me really earlyyy. :D By then, I was already training to Jurong.

Erm, came school abit later than usual ._. Saw Cheryl & Fionn while waiting for Bus. Took Bus 2 instead. Had Breakfast while Boyf♥ was in the toilet, saw Zhenwen ;D Hmm, then after that went up class with Boyf♥. Soon after, LaiyinMEI came alonggg ;D Today is her first day of school (: Make me recall my 1st time to school with Boyf♥ Hahaha, chat with her awhile before she proceed to find food to eat, well this is what happen to me so far ;D So now, I am off to study! :D

{Edit-ed at 11.04am} (:
Well well, I didn't manage to study afterall just now. :/ Cos too many distractions, mainly due to the Year 1 Jan Intake Orientation. T.T Gosh, sucks to the maxzxz! :/ Then, in the end I played Neopets and anything I thought of while waiting for Boyf♥ & Amias to be released. Geeehhh, they were seriously slow poke! But no choice, I chose to come early. Afterall, also have fun luh (: Lunch-ed with LaiyinMEI, her friends, Boyf♥ and Amias. ;D Had Lunch & then off to sit outside class. RAWRRR, I want my PERIOD to comeee >:( Emo-ed! :x Hahahaha, then Boyf♥, Amias and I chat chat awhilee. Then soon after, CLASS BEGIN. After that, Boyf♥ and Amias class and my class start too xD Did the 4 things my C.A instructed us to do. After doing so, class ended at 2.45pm. Then, waited for Boyf♥.

After that, headed off to Boyf♥'s house. Stayed over, had dinner till 9pm. Then, home sweet home (:

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
& I'm loving it <3

Labels:


»
«