W/C 9. Behind Your Mask.

L♥ve
Thh LadyLove.
When life hits you hard, hit it even harder.
Tell you the truth i lost my faith in you
Happy Fifteenth Monthsary !
Sunday, January 10, 2010 AT 12:00:00 AM ★

1o January 2o1o <3
Happy Fifteenth Monthsaryy
& Once again, it is another monthsary spent with you (:
Certainly, times has flown so quickly for me and you
I must admit we have gone through so many thicks and thins to be what we are
I know I have repeated myself so many times already
But I must say the sentence do fits both of us and all other couples
It is not easy to maintain our love story till this stage
Because hardly people tends to bother about relationship this days
But having you is all I ever needed, and that's the gift I will cherish
The whole world crumble and I am glad to have you by my side
Having you made me learnt many different valuable lessons
I must say, I have grown alot having you by my side
Your endless love, continous teaching, and everything is enough
Enough to make me know I am willing to be a better person with you
Although you are a very frank and straight person, I still love you <3 Whatever you are, you're the man I want to get marry with I know I can't predict future but I really thought of a future with you I want you to be my love/boyf/husband/loveofmylife/babyboy & more Basically, I want you to be my everything that you can think of You're like a honey causing me so attracted to your sweetness So sweet, so loving, so romantic, so cute, so amazing, so cool & moree I just wanna tell you again
"I love you <3".
That's my wishes for you on our Fifteenth Monthsary



Although we did nothing but just hang out to find your Iphone, I am just glad to spend my day with you. Anyways, I will always love you. Never forget that, alright (: Oh well, we sure have a long way to go. I don't want to be like any other couples, because I just want you by my side <3 That's all a girl like me wants! Oh myy! I think I am being abit mushy! But I guess that's why I love you! Hahaha, anyways congrats on having an Iphone now :) Lastly, gotta goo! Not really in the mood to use the comp )': Lost my AHGIRL, really hope to be able to find it D: I am a sucker!

& Happy Fifteenth Monthsary, my Boyf♥ {:

Labels:


»
«